Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hollywood Squares with Drew Barrymore coming in 2025  (Read 5156 times)

tvwxman

Re: Hollywood Squares with Drew Barrymore coming in 2025
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2024, 08:39:41 AM »
Since this will likely tape in a short window sometime before thanksgiving there’s always the chance of Daily Show peeps in the mix.  At least for now Paramount does have some other funny people besides the Wayans in their family

is this taping in NYC? I didn't see that .
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2024, 09:35:39 AM »

Both Drew and Nate are based there, so on the one hand it would make sense.  On the other hand, it's not called The New York Squares.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

chad1m

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2024, 09:55:08 AM »
Both Drew and Nate are based there, so on the one hand it would make sense.  On the other hand, it's not called The New York Squares.
Casting notices have gone out this week specifically seeking people local to Los Angeles.

steveleb

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2024, 05:53:50 PM »
They will likely shoot their order like pyramid Within one or two short windows.  Likely before the nfl season gets underway.  Strahan was able to get time off from his morning work to shoot it; indeed he could even do some guest shots from the set while they are producing ( no game show shoots at 4 am pacific). Believe me in an era of remotes and airplanes this isn’t a problem