[*]The Price Is Right At Night
[*]Wheel Of Fortune
Outstanding Host:
[*]Steve Harvey
[*]Ken Jennings
[*]Jane Lynch
[*]Keke Palmer
[*]Pat Sajak

Full list of nominees can be found here. The ceremony airs September 15 on ABC; no host has been named yet.

SamJ93:
Does the fact that TPiR's nom is specifically for the primetime specials have something to do with the episodes that the staff submits for consideration? I know they've always technically been considered a separate series from the daytime version, but it's interesting that they would make that distinction.

I assume Pat Sajak is pretty much a lock for Outstanding Host and the other four candidates are just a formality...

TLEberle:
I'd be interesting to see how people would vote for me because for me it's likely Ken/Pat, Jane, field.

Matt Ottinger:

--- Quote from: TLEberle on July 17, 2024, 03:24:00 PM ---I'd be interesting to see how people would vote for me because for me it's likely Ken/Pat, Jane, field.
--- End quote ---

It's gotta be Pat, doesn't it?  I know he's not an Emmy favorite, and not nearly as revered as Trebek was, but it still feels like this is what they do when a veteran steps down.

BillCullen1:
It would be a total shock if Keke wins. I think it's between Pat and Steve, possibly Ken.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version