The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Today’s Learned League mini-quiz: Game Shows 2

(1/6) > >>

BrandonFG:
For all the LL’ers there’s a game show quiz. Without spoiling anything, this one was pretty simple given the relative difficulty of LL quizzes at times.

EDIT: removed questions

SuperSweeper:
Can the questions please be posted and shared AFTER the Match Day(s) end? I feel like we're just courting trouble otherwise.

BrandonFG:
Fair. Edited.

TLEberle:
Couple of things surprised me--one that in my rundle of twelve victims, my game was the only one to split the pie as we both went 9(6), but also that the league-wide forfeit rate was in excess of one in twenty.

Matt Ottinger:
I think overall, this is going to play extremely easy for our fandom, and if the first day's results are any indication, pretty easy overall.  Five of the six questions were answered correctly by more than two-thirds of the participants.  The most difficult question -- by far -- in the first set was this one, which was answered correctly by only 18% of the participants:

--- Quote ---Hosted by Wink Martindale, what quiz show, a hit for the Lifetime network in the '90s, was notable for having its contestants begin the game with scores that were negative dollar amounts?
--- End quote ---

And yes of course YOU know it, which is why I'm saying our fandom shouldn't have much trouble with this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version