The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Today’s Learned League mini-quiz: Game Shows 2

<< < (6/6)

BrandonFG:
This was by far my best showing: five or six perfect scores, 1st place in my group at 9-1-1 (kinda ominous-looking record but whatever), 133rd overall in the championship. I’ll admit my last couple LL finishes were a bit discouraging so I was happy to just be there in the final.

I’m not so sure a different money strategy would’ve helped me much. There wasn’t too significant of a difference in the questions I moneyed vs. the optimal choices.

Kevin Prather:
One thing that made moneying this one particularly difficult was that only one of the twelve questions had less than a 40% get rate.

Matt Ottinger:
9-0-2 overall, and 81st in the championship.  If I had gone with my first instinct on GSN Emmy nominees, I would have been eighth.

vtown7:
8-1-2 on my end, and was pleased as punch to have finished 23rd in the championships (first time I’ve made it that far). Had I chosen a different question to money I would have come joint second (read: technically sixth).
Good fun even if some of the questions felt super esoteric… and commiserations to people like jjman who got a super hard draw… I can only imagine how frustrating that might have been.
Side note: I’ve never agonized over my defensive choices that much before in my LL career!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version