The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Great short-lived shows

<< < (20/23) > >>

TLEberle:
Neumms mentioned Bruce's Hot Streak, and I was hoping that Get a Clue would have tread that ground rather than just no-danger Catch Phrase.

Jeremy Nelson:

--- Quote from: TLEberle on August 21, 2024, 12:24:10 AM ---Neumms mentioned Bruce's Hot Streak, and I was hoping that Get a Clue would have tread that ground rather than just no-danger Catch Phrase.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Jeremy Nelson on August 09, 2024, 05:14:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: Neumms on August 09, 2024, 12:48:07 PM ---Bruce Forsyth’s Hot Streak (I may be the only one here who liked it)

--- End quote ---
I've thought for a couple years that this would be a fantastic revival for a network like GSN. Casting doesn't have to find related groups of 4, there's really no need to create material other than the words, and it's been off for so long that the rights to create a new version couldn't cost much.

--- End quote ---

Great minds and all.

TLEberle:
Apologies! But also if the three of us agree on something, that is in itself something.

TimK2003:
After going thru many of the Reletively Speaking episodes on Tubi, even though John Byner was annoying at the start of each show -- from his cue card greeting to his rule-reading characters at the same Universal Studios locales (he got better later in the episodes) there is a decent format in there that deserves a second look.

TLEberle:
It is getting a second look as Claim to Fame.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version