The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

LMAD Prime Time - Fri. Aug. 16

(1/1)

BillCullen1:
New episode, CBS, 8 pm ET, followed by Lingo with RuPaul at 9 pm. The caption they have for LMAD is "Otter Chaos."

Matt Ottinger:

--- Quote from: BillCullen1 on August 15, 2024, 03:47:43 PM --- The caption they have for LMAD is "Otter Chaos."
--- End quote ---

My nickname in high school.

BrandonFG:
For those looking for a few details:

--- Quote ---LET’S MAKE A DEAL PRIMETIME returns Friday, August 16 (8:00 PM ET/PT) on CBS. In the episode, a brand new Zonk creates ‘Otter chaos’ as a big box filled with plush toy Otters becomes host Wayne Brady’s nemesis.. And, for the first time ever, “The Big Prize” gives a lucky contestant a chance to win every car offered in the episode. Big money prizes include trips to Bora Bora, London and the San Juan Islands.
--- End quote ---

And there's a small preview clip on MSN.

TLEberle:

--- Quote from: Matt Ottinger on August 15, 2024, 03:57:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: BillCullen1 on August 15, 2024, 03:47:43 PM --- The caption they have for LMAD is "Otter Chaos."
--- End quote ---

My nickname in high school.

--- End quote ---
Maybe that would add some excitement to Turtle Town.

--- Quote from: BrandonFG on August 15, 2024, 04:05:36 PM ---For those looking for a few details:

--- Quote ---LET’S MAKE A DEAL PRIMETIME returns Friday, August 16 (8:00 PM ET/PT) on CBS. In the episode, a brand new Zonk creates ‘Otter chaos’ as a big box filled with plush toy Otters becomes host Wayne Brady’s nemesis.. And, for the first time ever, “The Big Prize” gives a lucky contestant a chance to win every car offered in the episode. Big money prizes include trips to Bora Bora, London and the San Juan Islands.
--- End quote ---

And there's a small preview clip on MSN.

--- End quote ---
Thank you, BFG! For some reason the original poster is allergic to detail.

Chuck Sutton:
I just noticed Whose line returns Friday Sept 6 at 8 on CW.  So the two Fridays Wayne will be on two networks at the same time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version