The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Worst scoring flaw?

<< < (15/16) > >>

clemon79:

--- Quote from: BillCullen1 on August 29, 2024, 01:18:15 PM ---Depending on the dice, that affects a player's score.

--- End quote ---

Unsurprisingly, you completely fail to understand the assignment, unless you're being willfully ignorant.

Family Secrets came immediately to my mind. The $500-to-one-side-or-the-other third-round question either a) made the first and second rounds completely superfluous or b) was pointless on its own because the game was a lock.

BrandonFG:

--- Quote from: BillCullen1 on August 29, 2024, 01:11:37 PM ---I don't believe anyone mentioned High Rollers. On the original version, the players' fate was in the hands of Ruta Lee rolling the dice.

--- End quote ---
Players still had the option to pass.

CeleTheRef:
Pyramid in Italy had this wonderful rule: at the end of a round, if the score difference was 4 or more, score resets to 0-0.    ???

clemon79:

--- Quote from: CeleTheRef on September 09, 2024, 08:27:03 PM ---Pyramid in Italy had this wonderful rule: at the end of a round, if the score difference was 4 or more, score resets to 0-0.    ???

--- End quote ---

So did the situation ever come up where a player with a four point lead sat there for seventeen or twenty seconds in silence?

Dbacksfan12:

--- Quote from: CeleTheRef on September 09, 2024, 08:27:03 PM ---Pyramid in Italy had this wonderful rule: at the end of a round, if the score difference was 4 or more, score resets to 0-0.    ???

--- End quote ---
I want to make sure I’m reading correctly.  Each player player picks a category.  The score is 7-3.  The score are reset.

Did the better performing player receive any form of remuneration?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version