The Game Show Forum > The Big Board

Your most resonant game show music....

(1/8) > >>

Blanquepage:
What GS music just really unexplainably hits you, making you feel really happy to hear it?
I think the joy I get from Bullseye closing is a matter of public record at this point, so I'll say that the Elaine Joyce's New Dating Game closing really makes me want to dance.

This isn't necessarily intended to be an A/V thread, I just felt the need to give the live example  ;D

TimK2003:

--- Quote from: Blanquepage on September 02, 2024, 04:20:28 PM ---What GS music just really unexplainably hits you, making you feel really happy to hear it?
I think the joy I get from Bullseye closing is a matter of public record at this point, so I'll say that the Elaine Joyce's New Dating Game closing really makes me want to dance.

This isn't necessarily intended to be an A/V thread, I just felt the need to give the live example  ;D

--- End quote ---

I agree that version of TANDG rocked!!! When they went to the watered-down mix during Jeff MacGregor's reign, it took a lot of the fun out of the show's.theme.

Chief-O:
"The Last Word" and "Make the Grade" are my top bangers. I could say the same about a lot from the Score and Kalehoff camps, though.

If we count stock music, "The Mad Dash"'s theme would be up there too.

aaron sica:
“The Big Banana” from Price’s music library.

MSTieScott:
I think a lot of game show cues I enjoy only strike me with warm fuzzies because of the strong nostalgia I associate with them (I generally don't care for '80s synth, but I never recoil from the Press Your Luck theme). Objectively, the fee version of "Bhen" from The Price Is Right isn't a particularly exemplary piece of music, but darned if it doesn't put a smile on my face every time I hear it. It's so peppy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version