Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A collegue pointed this out to me...  (Read 1868 times)

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
A collegue pointed this out to me...
« on: March 18, 2004, 03:42:15 AM »
If so, perhaps you could pass this on to the legal department at CBS?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...38&category=201
--Mark
Phil 4:13

aaron sica

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2004, 05:49:12 AM »
Um, yeah. That's just *slightly* illegal. While he's at it, why doesn't he throw in a programmed DirecTV access card? :)

cmjb13

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2004, 06:34:36 AM »
The TPIR staff is more concerned with props being sold on ebay. Especially employees taking them and selling them for their own benefit.

Off the top of my head I can think of 1 Blank Check, 1 Barker Dollar & 1 Professor Price statue. Roger was wondering who would buy the statue it and how much it went for. (IIRC, starting bid was $2000)

Maybe it's me, but I don't really see a big deal with this. TPIR episodes have popped up on ebay several times over the years. I know it's not right, but still.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 06:40:44 AM by cmjb13 »
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2004, 09:48:47 AM »
Maybe it's me, but I don't really see a big deal with this. TPIR episodes have popped up on ebay several times over the years. I know it's not right, but still.
Um, do the words "FLAGRANT COPYRIGHT VIOLATION" mean anything to you? Jeez, while he's at it he could throw in some pirated Microsoft software along with that DirecTV access card.

Who wants to call Syd Vinnedge?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 09:53:18 AM by chris319 »

Matt Ottinger

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2004, 10:09:23 AM »
BTW, he's also selling some of the game show pilots that have been traded around over the years.  Nothing rare, and they're almosty certainly things he's picked up in trades with others.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.