Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Of The Theme Songs That Spanned Multiple Shows...  (Read 1255 times)

TimK2003

Re: Of The Theme Songs That Spanned Multiple Shows...
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2024, 12:07:09 PM »
Never thought the use of the TPIR losing horns cue (sans the first two notes) was a good fit for the Bust cue on Card Sharks either.   

Chief-O

• .....and it goes like this!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2024, 02:40:57 PM »
And it *still* makes me go "Huh?" every time I hear one of the CONCENTRATION cues used as prize music on TPiR, and vice-versa. "Splendido, I love you, but stay in your lane!"

I got quite used to hearing the "Concentration" car cue---as later (and more famously) heard on TPIR---during the Buzzr run of that series. I don't know if their airings got to the point when the TPIR cues started making appearances, but I'm sure I'd have had the same reaction re. "Splendido".

Never thought the use of the TPIR losing horns cue (sans the first two notes) was a good fit for the Bust cue on Card Sharks either.

Well, for Perry's version at least. Did prefer them reinstating the missing notes for the Eubanks/Rafferty run, and despite its association with TPIR, it just worked perfectly on CS as well.
There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people: Religion, politics, and the proper wrapping of microphone cables.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2024, 02:15:42 PM »
While we're in the Jackpot! well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6lWuaeGmWY&list=WL&index=8

I don't know what I just watched, but I suddenly have an uncontrollable urge to go buy a camera.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe