Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: “Wheel” EP Bellamie Blackstone Profiled  (Read 343 times)

inturnaround

“Wheel” EP Bellamie Blackstone Profiled
« on: October 22, 2024, 10:48:37 PM »
The news here is that, like J!, they are looking into finding a streaming partner for same-day or next day streaming. They’re also looking into brand extensions that would focus on kids and families.

https://deadline.com/2024/10/wheel-of-fortune-bellamie-blackstone-showrunner-interview-1236122004/
Joe Coughlin     
Human

colonial

Re: “Wheel” EP Bellamie Blackstone Profiled
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2024, 10:57:22 PM »
Honestly, I was surprised to learn she is the daughter of Harry Blackstone, Jr. Watched his magic shows on TV growing up and thought he was great.

JD

Joe Mello

• has hit the time release button
« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:19:20 AM »
They’re also looking into brand extensions that would focus on kids and families.
When I watched the premiere week and noted that there were tie-ins with a kombucha brand and iHeart and a few other things, I grokked what Seacrest was really bringing to the table. Sure, he's a good pair of hands as a host, but as an on-air steward of pop music & pop culture, he's able to connect to The Young People more than Pat could.

The (re)introduction of special gimmicks have been okay-to-good. The XL wedge has inspired a gimmick I use in my version of Wheel I do at conventions.
This signature is currently under construction.

KrisW73

« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:49:09 AM »
"Unless you’re a boomer, however, chances are rather slim you’d recognize the significance of her once famous lineage. Her father was Harry Blackstone Jr., a magician and television performer who learned the art of illusion from his dad..."

Gen Xer here, and I know about Harry Jr...

/Get off my lawn
//that's cool Bellamie is Harry's daughter

TimK2003

« Reply #4 on: Today at 10:58:35 AM »
Honestly, I was surprised to learn she is the daughter of Harry Blackstone, Jr. Watched his magic shows on TV growing up and thought he was great.

JD

Didn't she appear with her father on an episode of John Byner's "Relatively Speaking"? Either her or he appeared with his son.  I want to say I remember seeing him in an episode as the mystery guest, but I haven't seen all the episodes on streaming yet.