Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 2 Family Feud Questions  (Read 8674 times)

gameshowguy2000

2 Family Feud Questions
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2004, 07:32:16 PM »
Okie-doke. That's what I thought.

Jay Temple

2 Family Feud Questions
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2004, 11:08:45 PM »
[quote name=\'MCArroyo1\' date=\'Mar 21 2004, 09:09 PM\'] Hmm...

I just watched a "Perfect 10s" episode last week from a tape that I had recorded.  Anyways, Tracy Austin was on one of the teams, that "Female tennis player" question came up, and Tracy's team took control.  When Richard got to Tracy to ask for an answer, she timidly replied, "Tracy Austin?"

Did Tracy appear on two seperate celebrity weeks?  Because if your story is true, I doubt that they would have asked the same question twice in the span of one tapeing day. [/quote]
 I was mistaken.  I thought I remembered them passing, but what I remembered was only thinking that this would be a good time to pass.
Protecting idiots from themselves just leads to more idiots.

mparrish11

• Marriage is the leading cause of divorce.
2 Family Feud Questions
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2004, 03:05:12 PM »
[quote name=\'Brandon Brooks\' date=\'Mar 22 2004, 12:17 PM\'] [quote name=\'mparrish11\' date=\'Mar 22 2004, 11:13 AM\'] 100MD only huddles now.  Much better!

Now, if FremantleMedia would take a cue from our neighbors to the South...we would have an even BETTER feud! [/quote]
Huh?  Our Feud huddles too.
 [/quote]
 Sorry about that, let me clear that line up..... I meant it to be for the entire show.....  Don't get me wrong, FF now is a GREAT show, but I feel that it could be better.  <nostalgic feeling>Seeing 100MD really threw me back to the good old days of the Combs' Feud. </nostalgic feeling>
--Matt