Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Network Game Shows  (Read 2930 times)

Mike Tennant

Network Game Shows
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2004, 10:20:28 PM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Mar 24 2004, 07:16 PM\']Repeated on FAM but not as yet repeated on GSN from the 70s syndie run was an episode in which a $9K Cadillac was risked to try for the SUper Deal, and the SD was won. Wonder what happened to that episode since 1995?[/quote]
I don't know.  I was wondering the same thing.  I, after all, kept track of every single episode that FAM reran, down to the last detail of Monty's tie, Carol's pantsuit, Farmer Jay's broken-down tractor, and each contestant's costume, along with the quickie deals Monty did during the closing credits.  I'm still waiting for GSN to run the episode that FAM ran on February 20, 1995, which was originally taped on October 5, 1972, at 3:02 PM, the second taping of the day after the first full moon when the moon was in the seventh house and Jupiter was aligned with Mars . . .

(OK.  Seemed like someone ought to give Lemon a rest from beating up on Mr. Who-the-Heck-Cares Minutiae.  I know it's pointless; but, gosh, is it fun!)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2004, 10:24:49 PM by Mike Tennant »