Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Nancy Christy's Million Dollar Win?  (Read 1714 times)

BrentW

Nancy Christy's Million Dollar Win?
« on: February 27, 2004, 12:02:44 AM »
Hello all:  

I'm thinking this is going to be filed under the "Fat Chance!" department, but here goes:

They didn't start carrying Millionaire in my area till this year, so I missed Nancy Christy's win on Syndie Millionaire.  I just read her interview on tv-gameshow.net, and she seems like an absolute hoot!  I also loved her on the SM show on Sunday..

Is there a chance anyone has a wav. file of that?  Or can it be found online in either RealPlayer or Media Player format?  Or does anyone want to copy me a tape (I'll pay the cost!)?    :)   OK, again, 'fat chance' on the last one, I know.  It doesn't have to be the whole ladder..maybe just the last 2 questions, and the aftermath.  

Bueller?  Anyone?   :)

-Brent

parliboy

• Which of my enemies told you I was paranoid?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2004, 12:25:54 AM »
And once again we turn to our good friend google.

A search for the terms:

nancy christy millionaire video

yields the following page as the first match:

http://www.angelfire.com/tx5/imander/games...aire/video.html
"You're never ready, just less unprepared."

BrentW

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 12:35:36 AM »
You are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)  

You're "brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you -- genius, I say!."  (a homage to Ymza (Eartha Kitt) from Disney's "The Emperor's New Groove")   :)

For the record, I DID try to serach, but I didn't input "video" into the search.  I just tried to scan things that had Nancy Christy.

THANKS!!!!!!  :)

Luxo1

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2004, 07:59:02 PM »
Just tried it.....won't work.

---Lux

gameshowguy2000

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2004, 08:06:43 PM »
Which one did you try? There are 2 of them, and one of them's for High-Speed connections.

Luxo1

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2004, 10:37:54 PM »
[quote name=\'gameshowguy2000\' date=\'Mar 28 2004, 08:06 PM\']Which one did you try? There are 2 of them, and one of them's for High-Speed connections.[/quote]
I got it to work.....I had to quit AOL and open the page in Internet Explorer. A lot of neat Millionaire video on this site!

---Lux