Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The ultimate "home game"  (Read 7206 times)

tyshaun1

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2004, 07:51:20 PM »
Who Dares Wins.

tyshaun1

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2004, 07:52:29 PM »
[quote name=\'gameshowguy2000\' date=\'Mar 30 2004, 07:25 PM\'] I'll attempt to make the rebuses. And if it fails, I'll have someone else take over. [/quote]
 To quote Sir Lemon:

"VRRRRRROOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!"

Thank you.

Tyshaun

familyfeudfan

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2004, 07:57:58 PM »
Password + Plus and Super Password

zachhoran

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2004, 07:58:10 PM »
Wonder if any parts of the Osmond Pyramid, H2, or SUpermarkeet Sweep sets will pop up on Ebay in the near future, just like the last J! set had parts pop up on there.

Chief-O

• .....and it goes like this!!!
The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2004, 08:11:47 PM »
Gee, no one called the Scrabble set??? Ok, then, I call it!
There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people: Religion, politics, and the proper wrapping of microphone cables.

Matt Ottinger

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2004, 09:01:08 PM »
[quote name=\'familyfeudfan\' date=\'Mar 30 2004, 08:57 PM\'] Password + Plus and Super Password [/quote]
 OK, I know this is just a goofy fantasy thread that isn't supposed to make any sense anyway, but I can't help myself.  If you're going to fill up your house with TWO game show sets, out of all the wacky, beautiful and/or bizarre sets you could pick, why would you pick the two with which YOU'D PLAY THE SAME DAMN GAME?
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

tvrandywest

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2004, 09:21:48 PM »
[quote name=\'SplitSecond\' date=\'Mar 30 2004, 04:31 PM\'] I think Matt has someone with more experience in mind... or at least someone willing to sleep with Mrs. GameShow for the job. [/quote]
 She's taken... and not that I didn't have the same thought myself   ;-)

Randy
tvrandywest.com
The story behind the voice you know and love... the voice of a generation of game shows: Johnny Olson!

Celebrate the centennial of the America's favorite announcer with "Johnny Olson: A Voice in Time."

Preview the book free: click "Johnny O Tribute" http://www.tvrandywest.com

tommycharles

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2004, 09:28:35 PM »
Ready Set Cook.

dzinkin

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2004, 09:40:29 PM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Mar 30 2004, 09:01 PM\'][quote name=\'familyfeudfan\' date=\'Mar 30 2004, 08:57 PM\'] Password + Plus and Super Password [/quote]
OK, I know this is just a goofy fantasy thread that isn't supposed to make any sense anyway, but I can't help myself.  If you're going to fill up your house with TWO game show sets, out of all the wacky, beautiful and/or bizarre sets you could pick, why would you pick the two with which YOU'D PLAY THE SAME DAMN GAME?[/quote]
But Matt. it's more than THE SAME DAMN GAME... it's THE SAME DAMN GAME PLUS!

(ducking)

DrJWJustice

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2004, 09:42:55 PM »
Oh boy, I'd either have to go with Dream House (80s) or The Hollywood Game (remember that one, kiddos?) for its gigantic TV screens.

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2004, 12:14:40 AM »
[quote name=\'dzinkin\' date=\'Mar 30 2004, 09:40 PM\'] [quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Mar 30 2004, 09:01 PM\'][quote name=\'familyfeudfan\' date=\'Mar 30 2004, 08:57 PM\'] Password + Plus and Super Password [/quote]
OK, I know this is just a goofy fantasy thread that isn't supposed to make any sense anyway, but I can't help myself.  If you're going to fill up your house with TWO game show sets, out of all the wacky, beautiful and/or bizarre sets you could pick, why would you pick the two with which YOU'D PLAY THE SAME DAMN GAME?[/quote]
But Matt. it's more than THE SAME DAMN GAME... it's THE SAME DAMN GAME PLUS!

(ducking) [/quote]
 Damn you Dave, you did it again....this time with a drumstick in my mouth.  I  needed to stop consuming consumables while reading your posts...
--Mark
Phil 4:13

davemackey

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2004, 12:55:30 AM »
[quote name=\'isucgv\' date=\'Mar 29 2004, 07:50 PM\'] I'll probably be the only one who says this.. But I'd like to have the Face the Music set.  I liked all the chase lights, and having a live band in my house would be great. :) [/quote]
 There are a few problems with that one....

1. Who would replace the broken light bulbs? (No one, apparently.)

2. Tommy Oliver uses up all the hot water and leaves none for you to take your morning shower.

trainman

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2004, 01:01:36 AM »
Would we consider the Magnificent Marble Machine of the game of the same name a prop or a set?  'Cause if it's the latter, that's what I'd go for, especially if it came with a house big enough to house it.
trainman is a man of trains

DrBear

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2004, 10:34:12 AM »
[quote name=\'trainman\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 12:01 AM\'] Would we consider the Magnificent Marble Machine of the game of the same name a prop or a set?  'Cause if it's the latter, that's what I'd go for, especially if it came with a house big enough to house it. [/quote]
 No. You want the big pinball machine, you gotta take the question boards and desks too. It's a set.
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

Mike Tennant

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2004, 10:51:40 AM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 12:14 AM\']I  needed to stop consuming consumables while reading your posts...[/quote]
I wouldn't recommend switching to consuming inconsumables.