Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The ultimate "home game"  (Read 7203 times)

ChuckNet

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2004, 06:39:44 PM »
Dueling For Playmates, complete w/the mud pit. :-)

Chuck Donegan (The Risque "Chuckie Baby")

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2004, 06:44:59 PM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'Mar 31 2004, 04:39 PM\'] Dueling For Playmates, complete w/the mud pit. :-)

Chuck Donegan (The Risque "Chuckie Baby") [/quote]
Ah, but you only get the SET, Chuck! :)

"And what a set it is!" <rolls eyes heavenward to read his next line>
« Last Edit: March 31, 2004, 06:45:31 PM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

BrentW

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2004, 02:50:33 AM »
You all suck so completely.  Any fool would choose the entire set of Legends of the Hidden Temple.  Think about it....your own pool (you frequently had to cross the pool at the very beginning) and your own Fun House of a variety of Marques de Saade equipment in those rooms, which could come in handy at various and sundry parties.  :)

Parties of which I have never been to, of course..I've just heard about.  ;)

Actually beyond that, I'd love to have the WOF puzzleboard (pre-electronic).  I used to get bloody giddy at the end of the show when I'd see Pat rearranging letters on the puzzleboard to spell out something funky.  Anyone else like that?

pyrfan

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2004, 12:09:10 AM »
Guess it's time I answered my own question.

I'd love to have the set from "Match Game/Hollywood Squares Hour" in my house. We've talked a lot about the quality of the show, but that set was great (as was the theme). Plus, having that set means you get to play two different game shows!

Brendan

dickoon

The ultimate "home game"
« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2004, 08:12:25 AM »
Can I have the entirety of the set from The Crystal Maze in my home, please? Plus some proper heating, because living in a converted air hangar is likely to be mighty cold, Aztec zone or no.

I do like the shape of this bulbous rounded triangle that I'm using for an icon on this post. It's fat and friendly. (Like me!)