Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Third friggin year in a row?  (Read 4716 times)

tommycharles

The Third friggin year in a row?
« on: April 07, 2004, 12:10:13 PM »
GSN is running the Mothers Day Whammy! again. Can't they come up with some different MD programming? There have to be plenty of Mother's Day-themed eps of gs's in the archives (I would think).

zachhoran

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 12:16:34 PM »
[quote name=\'tommycharles\' date=\'Apr 7 2004, 11:10 AM\'] GSN is running the Mothers Day Whammy! again. Can't they come up with some different MD programming? There have to be plenty of Mother's Day-themed eps of gs's in the archives (I would think). [/quote]
 There was at least one Mother-Son celeb week of 80s Tattletales, and they dug up an episode from that last year or the year before IIRC. THey could show an episode of a WOF Family Week where a Mother-Son or Mother-Daughter team were champions, even if it has to be from the season GSN is currently running(the first Family Week aired in May 1989 originally). But, I guess we're lucky the "new" GSN is doing a traditional game show block special anymore.

Timsterino

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 05:27:04 PM »
[quote name=\'tommycharles\' date=\'Apr 7 2004, 12:10 PM\'] GSN is running the Mothers Day Whammy! again. Can't they come up with some different MD programming? There have to be plenty of Mother's Day-themed eps of gs's in the archives (I would think). [/quote]
 You can never get enough of Mrs. Ingles. ;-) LOL

Tim :-)

zachhoran

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 07:19:27 PM »
[quote name=\'Timsterino\' date=\'Apr 7 2004, 04:27 PM\']
You can never get enough of Mrs. Ingles. ;-) LOL
 [/quote]
 Shirley Jones(Mrs. Marty Ingles) or Karen Grassle(Mrs. Ingalls on LHotP)