Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game show MIDI  (Read 2739 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Game show MIDI
« on: April 13, 2004, 06:24:53 PM »
So I was talking about this new phone of mine the other day, and I've figured out that many of the ringtones are in the format of standard MIDI files. ISTR one or more versions of the "Whew!" theme floating around in MIDI format, and was wondering if we have a page where all of the various game show MIDIs have been collected, so I can look at 'em, swap out some instruments, and maybe make some cool ringtones out of 'em!

So do we have a centralized repository of that sort?
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Game show MIDI
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 08:25:33 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Apr 13 2004, 05:24 PM\'] So I was talking about this new phone of mine the other day, and I've figured out that many of the ringtones are in the format of standard MIDI files. ISTR one or more versions of the "Whew!" theme floating around in MIDI format, and was wondering if we have a page where all of the various game show MIDIs have been collected, so I can look at 'em, swap out some instruments, and maybe make some cool ringtones out of 'em!

So do we have a centralized repository of that sort? [/quote]
 The last person that had one was Ken Van Hoosier. :)  If people are interested, I would be happy to consolidate this feature onto my webpage.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Game show MIDI
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 10:27:02 PM »
All I know is that I NEED a decent 25K Pyramid and Whew midi to make ringtones out of. Moral imperative. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe