Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Karn FF question  (Read 2725 times)

adamjk

Karn FF question
« on: April 14, 2004, 11:59:40 AM »
I was watching a Karn season 4 Feud episode I had recorded off of Pax a while back yesterday, and I saw something I had not noticed before. As the credits were rolling at the end, it said utliity Trever Dawson. I thought I was seeing things at first, as it was late at night, so I rewound the tape back, and sure enough it did indeed say Trever Dawson. Is this person related to Richard, or it is just mere coincedence that they share the same last name?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2004, 12:00:16 PM by adamjk »

uncamark

Karn FF question
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 02:53:55 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Apr 14 2004, 10:59 AM\']I was watching a Karn season 4 Feud episode I had recorded off of Pax a while back yesterday, and I saw something I had not noticed before. As the credits were rolling at the end, it said utliity Trever Dawson. I thought I was seeing things at first, as it was late at night, so I rewound the tape back, and sure enough it did indeed say Trever Dawson. Is this person related to Richard, or it is just mere coincedence that they share the same last name?[/quote]
Coincidence.

Dawson may've had his ups and downs, but I don't think one of his kids would be working on stage crew at Tribune Studios.

sshuffield70

Karn FF question
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2004, 04:20:21 PM »
Well, those of us who have seen the 84-85 Name That Tune may have seen a credit under Contestant Coordinators where it said "Jim Narz".  It begs the question if he's related to one of the Narz brothers (especially someone named Jim. :) :) )

bricon

Karn FF question
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2004, 04:51:45 PM »
Well, those of us who have seen the 84-85 Name That Tune may have seen a credit under Contestant Coordinators where it said "Jim Narz". It begs the question if he's related to one of the Narz brothers (especially someone named Jim. :) :) )

Jim Narz, production staffer and stage manager, is the son of Tom Kennedy.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Karn FF question
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2004, 05:07:16 PM »
[quote name=\'bricon\' date=\'Apr 14 2004, 01:51 PM\']
Well, those of us who have seen the 84-85 Name That Tune may have seen a credit under Contestant Coordinators where it said "Jim Narz". It begs the question if he's related to one of the Narz brothers (especially someone named Jim. :) :) )

Jim Narz, production staffer and stage manager, is the son of Tom Kennedy. [/quote]
 Jim Junior. 'Magine that. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

sshuffield70

Karn FF question
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2004, 07:15:05 PM »
I thought that was rather ironic.

The Ol' Guy

Karn FF question
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2004, 08:00:44 PM »
Haven't I also spotted a name like Patti Enright at the end of several G-T shows? I think Dan had at least one daughter..is she also of game show lineage?

bricon

Karn FF question
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2004, 12:04:59 PM »
Haven't I also spotted a name like Patti Enright at the end of several G-T shows? I think Dan had at least one daughter..is she also of game show lineage?

Cue card maven Patty Enright is not related to Dan Enright.

ChuckNet

Karn FF question
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2004, 08:30:54 PM »
Cue card maven Patty Enright is not related to Dan Enright.

Didn't think so...would've seemed odd if one of Enright's kids were working on shows for different companies.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

sshuffield70

Karn FF question
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2004, 11:33:14 AM »
Dumb question just came to me (okay, maybe it's not a dumb question.)

Erin Perry worked with G-T for several years, including shows her father didn't work on.  Is she still working for a show?

zachhoran

Karn FF question
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2004, 11:35:42 AM »
[quote name=\'sshuffield70\' date=\'Apr 16 2004, 10:33 AM\'] Dumb question just came to me (okay, maybe it's not a dumb question.)

Erin Perry worked with G-T for several years, including shows her father didn't work on.  Is she still working for a show? [/quote]
 Erin isn't working on a show now, a report by Erin's mother June a few years back says she was living in Germany at the time, Jim's son Sean, who worked as a staffer for part of $otC's run, is/was an exec at King World.

bricon

Karn FF question
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2004, 01:01:31 PM »
Erin isn't working on a show now, a report by Erin's mother June a few years back says she was living in Germany at the time, Jim's son Sean, who worked as a staffer for part of $otC's run, is/was an exec at King World.

Sean is currently head of the alternative TV department, at the Endeavor agency.  Erin, who is a hell of a good singer, and an even nicer person, has a website here.

aaron sica

Karn FF question
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2004, 01:20:30 PM »
While we're talking about staff on game shows, here's one I've always wondered about..

When once watching the 1979-1980 revival of BTC, I noticed the name "Marlena Cruz" in the credits. There was a Marlena Cruz on MG'74...Very, very high-strung woman....Matched Morey Amsterdam with "UNITED _____" for $5,000 and lost her shoe in the process :)

uncamark

Karn FF question
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2004, 02:48:52 PM »
[quote name=\'bricon\' date=\'Apr 16 2004, 12:01 PM\']

Sean is currently head of the alternative TV department, at the Endeavor agency. [/quote]
Aka "reality programming."

Erin, who is a hell of a good singer, and an even nicer person, has a website here.

If only I had speakers on the computer--but oh baby!

ChuckNet

Karn FF question
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2004, 10:38:39 PM »
When once watching the 1979-1980 revival of BTC, I noticed the name "Marlena Cruz" in the credits. There was a Marlena Cruz on MG'74...Very, very high-strung woman....Matched Morey Amsterdam with "UNITED _____" for $5,000 and lost her shoe in the process :)

I've wondered the same thing...her name also appeared in the credits for J! '78 and Dealer's Choice.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")