Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Super Millionaire  (Read 3354 times)

GSFan

Super Millionaire
« on: April 14, 2004, 05:50:50 PM »
http://abc.go.com/primetime/millionaire/index.html

May 16, 17, 18, 20, and 23.  Let's go to the phones!

David
March 26, 2023 - 50 years of Pyramid!

uncamark

Super Millionaire
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2004, 12:29:48 PM »
[quote name=\'GSFan\' date=\'Apr 14 2004, 04:50 PM\']http://abc.go.com/primetime/millionaire/index.html

May 16, 17, 18, 20, and 23.  Let's go to the phones![/quote]
"The incomparable Regis Philbin?"

Well, I guess he IS ONLY ONE MAN!

scully24

Super Millionaire
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 02:57:04 PM »
I have a question about qualifying:

The online computer game that they provide as an alternative for those with disabilities--is that method of qualifying only available to those with a relevant disability?  In other words, if you were a non-disabled person who qualified via the online computer game, would they disqualify you when they found that you are not disabled?  Or do you think they really don't care as long as you qualify via one of the two methods?

I only ask because it would seem easier to qualify via an online game, because you don't have to jot down the answers in a hurry as they are dictated over the phone.

uncamark

Super Millionaire
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2004, 03:00:25 PM »
[quote name=\'scully24\' date=\'Apr 16 2004, 01:57 PM\']I have a question about qualifying:

The online computer game that they provide as an alternative for those with disabilities--is that method of qualifying only available to those with a relevant disability?  In other words, if you were a non-disabled person who qualified via the online computer game, would they disqualify you when they found that you are not disabled?  [/quote]
Oh, you betcha.

From 3.A.i.b. of the rules:

The Computer Game : Qualified computer players can enter Super Millionaire by going to abc.com, keyword "Millionaire" and playing the Computer Game. The Computer Game has been established solely for players who have a physical disability that prevents them from using a telephone to participate in the Phone Game. The Computer Game is expressly reserved for people with such physical disabilities and may not be used by anyone who has the ability to play the Phone Game. Game Sponsor reserves the right to require medical documentation of the disability that prevents a player from playing the Phone Game. Any person who attempts to defraud or in any way tamper with Super Millionaire by qualifying through the Computer Game, without meeting the requirements for participation in the Computer Game, will be disqualified and Game Sponsor will seek all legal recourse against such individual.

And you don't wanna mess with the Disney legal department.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2004, 03:01:21 PM by uncamark »

scully24

Super Millionaire
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2004, 03:08:02 PM »
Wow, thanks for the quick answer.  Impressive!