Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Millionaire Question Font  (Read 4051 times)

pianogeek

• LET'S PLAY!
Millionaire Question Font
« on: April 26, 2004, 10:39:07 AM »
I know "Copperplate Gothic Bold" is the font used on the logo, money tree and the cash winnings title bar...

(i.e. --< * $32,000 * >-- ).

But what's the name of the font that's used on all the questions and answer selections on Millionaire/Super Millionaire?

Plus, do any of you know a link to download that particular questions font?  (I'm developing a Software Engineering Power Point presentation this coming Wednesday and I've been making a homemade Millionaire theme on the backgrounds and letterings on my slides.  If nothing can be found, then I'll use "Verdana".  No big deal :))

Sanford
« Last Edit: April 26, 2004, 10:41:18 AM by pianogeek »
-Sanford

mmb5

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2004, 12:21:32 PM »
Although not exact, Trebuchet MS if your on a Windows machine is pretty close.

--Mike
Portions of this post not affecting the outcome have been edited or recreated.

GS Warehouse

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2004, 01:23:31 PM »
[quote name=\'pianogeek\' date=\'Apr 26 2004, 10:39 AM\'] But what's the name of the font that's used on all the questions and answer selections on Millionaire/Super Millionaire?

Plus, do any of you know a link to download that particular questions font?  (I'm developing a Software Engineering Power Point presentation this coming Wednesday and I've been making a homemade Millionaire theme on the backgrounds and letterings on my slides.  If nothing can be found, then I'll use "Verdana".  No big deal :)) [/quote]
The identity of this font in question is ITC Conduit, one of those fonts you can't find as freeware.  In other words, you can have it if you have $25 more than you know what to do with.  Personally, I'm using Arial Narrow on the Millionaire project I'm currently working on.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2004, 01:23:58 PM by GS Warehouse »

pianogeek

• LET'S PLAY!
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2004, 02:49:27 PM »
[quote name=\'GS Warehouse\' date=\'Apr 26 2004, 12:23 PM\']The identity of this font in question is ITC Conduit, one of those fonts you can't find as freeware.  In other words, you can have it if you have $25 more than you know what to do with.  Personally, I'm using Arial Narrow on the Millionaire project I'm currently working on.[/quote]
AHHHHH...FOR CHRIST'S SAKES!!!  Obviously I'll take the no-cost route.  Thanx, folks.
-Sanford

Millionaire76

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2004, 03:19:25 PM »
I use Goulong. It very close with the ITC Conduit

JayC

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2004, 10:49:03 PM »
The font "Gadget" looks a lot like the font used for the questions.