Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Mad TV - another TPIR parody...  (Read 1210 times)

Sunfox

Mad TV - another TPIR parody...
« on: April 18, 2004, 06:15:34 AM »
Don't know if it was a new episode or not (don't often catch it), but Mad TV had a 1986 TPIR parody tonight... better than the 70's parody! Loved the "Bob Barker" musical intro, cell phone and contestants!

DjohnsonCB

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 05:24:32 PM »
I was going to watch that but forgot it was on.  Because MAD TV--like SNL--ceased to hold my interest on a weekly basis, I gave up watching all but an occasional ep if something looks interesting.  Now I wish they'd show both those sketches over the summer and let me know in advance what the dates are.  I also wish I knew when the Comedy Central reruns of the show would get around to one of those bits with a faux Sally Struthers.
"Disconnect her buzzer...disconnect EVERYONE'S buzzer!"

--Alex Trebel

JayC

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 05:38:00 PM »
IMO, this skit was terrible.  The only thing remotely funny was the Martha Stewert and Tanya Harding fight.  If they do a 90's version, I hope it's a lot better.

daveromanjr

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2004, 05:42:00 PM »
[quote name=\'JayC\' date=\'Apr 18 2004, 04:38 PM\'] IMO, this skit was terrible.  The only thing remotely funny was the Martha Stewert and Tanya Harding fight.  If they do a 90's version, I hope it's a lot better. [/quote]
 I couldn't help but laugh at Bob's hair