Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Alex Trebek commercial  (Read 1274 times)

passwordplus

Alex Trebek commercial
« on: April 25, 2004, 08:12:15 PM »
Just seen it on TWC while I was changing channels. It caught my eye because I wondered "What the heck is Alex doing now, forecasting weather?" LOL

Clay Zambo

Alex Trebek commercial
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2004, 08:55:13 PM »
Wonderful commercial.  I didn't see what channel my wife had on the TV and got completely sucked in.
czambo@mac.com

rugrats1

Alex Trebek commercial
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2004, 09:37:46 PM »
Is this the one where the Jeopardy champ confessed to saying at a Holiday Inn Express the night before?

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
Alex Trebek commercial
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2004, 10:17:30 PM »
[quote name=\'rugrats1\' date=\'Apr 25 2004, 08:37 PM\'] Is this the one where the Jeopardy champ confessed to saying at a Holiday Inn Express the night before? [/quote]
 What is yes?  :)

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

drmusic_99

Alex Trebek commercial
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2004, 11:30:22 PM »
Heh. That ad caused a bit of a stir here in Saskatchewan when it first came out, since that's where the dumb guy who wins is from. The two Holiday Inn Expresses got a few phone calls. Meanwhile, one of my co-workers in the newsroom tried to get Alex Trebek to talk about it. (It was kind of amusing. I suggested he try Sony Pictures Studios, and found him a number, so he just calls it up and says "Alex Trebek, please." The furthest he got was "Alex doesn't normally do interviews, but we'll see what we can do.")