Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Feud and TPIR...  (Read 1601 times)

johnnya2k3

Family Feud and TPIR...
« on: April 24, 2004, 07:02:15 PM »
On last night's Entertainment Tonight, they've previewed Playmates vs. Bachelors on Family Feud, which will air the week of May 10. One of the "Bachelors" on the team is Fake-A-Date's/Joe Millionaire's Evan Marriott. They also showed a clip from "Stars on Ice" week (week of 5/17) that had Oksana Baiul not understanding the question. It was "Give me a word that rhymes with 'bump", and she said "Oops?", which gave her team the first strike. The piece ended with Maria Menounos telling us about "Armed Forces" week starting on 5/3 with the Army pitting against the Air Force.

Meanwhile, Inside Edition had more on Rich Fields, the new voice of TPIR. He'll continue his other job doing the weather at the Palm Springs CBS affiliate, and the short piece ended with Rich saying "Deborah Norville, COME ON DOWN!!!"

Both shows ran their stories during the second segment.

Jonathan Allen

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Family Feud and TPIR...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2004, 08:35:36 PM »
[quote name=\'johnnya2k3\' date=\'Apr 24 2004, 04:02 PM\'] On last night's Entertainment Tonight, they've previewed Playmates vs. Bachelors on Family Feud, which will air the week of May 10. One of the "Bachelors" on the team is Fake-A-Date's/Joe Millionaire's Evan Marriott. They also showed a clip from "Stars on Ice" week (week of 5/17) that had Oksana Baiul not understanding the question. It was "Give me a word that rhymes with 'bump", and she said "Oops?", which gave her team the first strike. The piece ended with Maria Menounos telling us about "Armed Forces" week starting on 5/3 with the Army pitting against the Air Force.

Meanwhile, Inside Edition had more on Rich Fields, the new voice of TPIR. He'll continue his other job doing the weather at the Palm Springs CBS affiliate, and the short piece ended with Rich saying "Deborah Norville, COME ON DOWN!!!"

Both shows ran their stories during the second segment.

Jonathan Allen [/quote]
 How did Access Hollywood (with Pat O'Brien!) cover these critical news items?
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Radiofreewill

Family Feud and TPIR...
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2004, 08:45:25 PM »
Didn't FF already run the Stars on Ice week during Feb. sweeps?

Terry K

Family Feud and TPIR...
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2004, 11:15:29 PM »
Rich had said at last week's MDS taping he was getting out of the Palm Springs gig fairly soon.

sshuffield70

Family Feud and TPIR...
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2004, 12:19:22 PM »
Didn't it say in one of those stories that Rich was leaving his current job at the end of sweeps?

gameshowguy2000

Family Feud and TPIR...
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2004, 01:39:41 AM »
He was going to leave his Weather Job? When I saw Inside Edition, I heard he was going to KEEP that job. Didn't hear anything about him leaving.