Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: TPIR Bad Signal Today?  (Read 2204 times)

Skynet74

TPIR Bad Signal Today?
« on: April 28, 2004, 11:14:36 AM »
Is it just my local affiliate (WPRI Providence) or were there extreme technical difficulties with today's Price Is Right broadcast nationwide? Constant drop outs in the feed made the program almost unwatchable. My CBS affiliate even switched over to the local FOX station and simulcast that for a while since the CBS feed was so bad. Fox and CBS are owned by the same company here in town.

John
« Last Edit: April 28, 2004, 11:17:14 AM by Skynet74 »

Matt Ottinger

TPIR Bad Signal Today?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 11:17:24 AM »
[quote name=\'Skynet74\' date=\'Apr 28 2004, 11:14 AM\'] Is it just my local affiliate (WPRI Providence) or were there extreme technical difficulties with today's Price Is Right broadcast nationwide. Constant drop outs in the feed made the program almost unwatchable. My CBS affiliate even switched over to the local FOX station and simulcast that for a while since the CBS feed was so bad. Fox and CBS are owned by the same company here in town.

John [/quote]
 I turned it on only a minute or so after you posted, and it's fine here in Lansing.
This has been another installment of Matt Ottinger's Masters of the Obvious.
Stay tuned for all the obsessive-compulsive fun of Words Have Meanings.

Skynet74

TPIR Bad Signal Today?
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2004, 11:19:18 AM »
[quote name=\'Matt Ottinger\' date=\'Apr 28 2004, 10:17 AM\']
I turned it on only a minute or so after you posted, and it's fine here in Lansing. [/quote]

Guess it's just a local problem then. Right now there isn't even any sound. I'm watching "One Away" with just a picture.

John
« Last Edit: April 28, 2004, 11:20:47 AM by Skynet74 »

rugrats1

TPIR Bad Signal Today?
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2004, 07:33:23 PM »
I wonder if WPRI was jinxed for bumping Price for Frasier this past Saturday (4/24)?

Skynet74

TPIR Bad Signal Today?
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2004, 08:22:28 PM »
[quote name=\'rugrats1\' date=\'Apr 28 2004, 06:33 PM\'] I wonder if WPRI was jinxed for bumping Price for Frasier this past Saturday (4/24)? [/quote]

LOL. That will serve them right! They better not bump this upcoming Saturdays special or the whole Damn station may get knocked off the air on Monday. ;-)

John