Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Eubanks interview  (Read 1701 times)

DrBear

Eubanks interview
« on: May 05, 2004, 08:23:19 AM »
A five-question interview with Bob Eubanks in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel can be read here.
This isn't a plug, but you can ask me about my book.

uncamark

Eubanks interview
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2004, 10:56:08 AM »
[quote name=\'DrBear\' date=\'May 5 2004, 07:23 AM\']A five-question interview with Bob Eubanks in the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel can be read here.[/quote]
One wonders if he and NBC independently made the same decision that you couldn't revive "TNG" today.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2004, 12:00:40 PM by uncamark »

Bob Zager

Eubanks interview
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2004, 02:21:59 PM »
Tentatively, BenBella Books is planning to release Eubanks' autobiography in the fall.  Titled "It's in the book, Bob!--The Bob Eubanks Autobiography."  It is co-authored by Matthew Scott Hanson.

Winkfan

Eubanks interview
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2004, 04:30:53 PM »
Tentatively, BenBella Books is planning to release Eubanks' autobiography in the fall.  Titled "It's in the book, Bob!--The Bob Eubanks Autobiography."  It is co-authored by Matthew Scott Hanson.
If Bob's book does come out, I hope it's as fascinating a book as the Winkster's or Peter Marshall's autobios were. (Or even Vanna's for that matter.)

Cordially,
Tammy Warner--the 'Jane Nelson of the Big Board!'
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 04:56:12 PM by Winkfan »
In Loving Memory: Dolores "Roxanne" Rosedale (1929-2024)

uncamark

Eubanks interview
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2004, 12:01:50 PM »
[quote name=\'Bob Zager\' date=\'May 5 2004, 01:21 PM\']Tentatively, BenBella Books is planning to release Eubanks' autobiography in the fall.  Titled "It's in the book, Bob!--The Bob Eubanks Autobiography."  It is co-authored by Matthew Scott Hanson.[/quote]
Any truth to the rumors that Barker's memoirs will have the title "One Dollar, Bob!"?  :)

ChuckNet

Eubanks interview
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2004, 06:02:56 PM »
If Bob's book does come out, I hope it's as fascinating a book as the Winkster's or Peter Marshall's autobios were. (Or even Vanna's for that matter.)

I just hope Eubanks stops into NYC for a discussion/signing the way several other GS hosts-turned-authors have.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby")

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
Eubanks interview
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2004, 12:47:22 AM »
[quote name=\'ChuckNet\' date=\'May 6 2004, 05:02 PM\']

I just hope Eubanks stops into NYC for a discussion/signing the way several other GS hosts-turned-authors have.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious "Chuckie Baby") [/quote]
 Of course he won't. He'll stop in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, instead. :)
--Mark
Phil 4:13