Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FF syndie Combs  (Read 1797 times)

adamjk

FF syndie Combs
« on: May 08, 2004, 05:56:20 PM »
A friend of mine said he remembered that during the first syndie Combs season (88-89), that the show went into reruns beginning in February 89. I can't believe that's true. Can't be possible? Can it? Was this true?

zachhoran

FF syndie Combs
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2004, 07:28:53 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'May 8 2004, 04:56 PM\'] A friend of mine said he remembered that during the first syndie Combs season (88-89), that the show went into reruns beginning in February 89. I can't believe that's true. Can't be possible? Can it? Was this true? [/quote]
 Don't think so. The last first-run shows of the Combs Syndie Feud usually aired around late May-early June.

Jimmy Owen

FF syndie Combs
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 07:30:03 PM »
I think your friend is yanking your chain.  There is no way a syndie show would end a season during a sweep period.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.

HYHYBT

FF syndie Combs
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2004, 04:11:12 AM »
I believe they did rerun the first "funny people" week that month, as well as having a new one (and there was a week or maybe two of reruns after Christmas that season) but otherwise it was new shows until sometime in June.
"If you ask me to repeat this I'm gonna punch you right in the nose" -- Geoff Edwards, Play the Percentages

tyshaun1

FF syndie Combs
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2004, 11:18:14 AM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'May 8 2004, 04:56 PM\'] A friend of mine said he remembered that during the first syndie Combs season (88-89), that the show went into reruns beginning in February 89. I can't believe that's true. Can't be possible? Can it? Was this true? [/quote]
 I think your friend should stick to bowling. Seriously, Adam, do you have some sort of fetish with Ray Combs' Family Feud or something? I have never seen one person ask so many questions about one show.

Tyshaun

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
FF syndie Combs
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2004, 11:30:23 AM »
Would this be the ever-knowledgeable friend who also "knew" that Ray had bipolar?

As a footnote; I went back through your last few posts.  Since May 18th, you made no less than 4 posts with Family Feud questions, 3 posts with inaccurate information. When will you learn?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2004, 11:45:40 AM by Dsmith »
--Mark
Phil 4:13

JayC

FF syndie Combs
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2004, 05:17:42 PM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'May 26 2004, 10:30 AM\'] [quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'May 8 2004, 04:56 PM\'] A friend of mine said he remembered that during the first syndie Combs season (88-89), that the show went into reruns beginning in February 89. I can't believe that's true. Can't be possible? Can it? Was this true? [/quote]
Would this be the ever-knowledgeable friend who also "knew" that Ray had bipolar?

As a footnote; I went back through your last few posts.  Since May 18th, you made no less than 4 posts with Family Feud questions, 3 posts with inaccurate information. When will you learn? [/quote]
 Notice this time he asked if it really was true, instead of just immediately believing his friend.  

And, so what if he has a lot of questions about Family Feud? He's just curious, and he doesn't need to be criticized everytime he posts.  He may of made a couple of dumb and out there posts (saying Ray had bipolar and that fan fic) in past posts, but otherwise his posts have just been questions about the show that can be answered without putting him down.  It's not necessarily an obsession, just an inquiring mind.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
FF syndie Combs
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2004, 07:21:40 PM »
[quote name=\'JayC\' date=\'May 26 2004, 02:17 PM\'] It's not necessarily an obsession, just an inquiring mind. [/quote]
 I dunno. I think I'm still going with "obsession".
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

tvwxman

FF syndie Combs
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2004, 07:58:58 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'May 26 2004, 06:21 PM\']
I dunno. I think I'm still going with "obsession". [/quote]
 Show me...... "Obsession!"

DING!

Number one answer!!!! CLemon, play or pass?

ms (who is keeping this on topic as best as he can!)
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"