Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Game show reference of sorts  (Read 1404 times)

JMFabiano

Game show reference of sorts
« on: May 14, 2004, 06:39:21 AM »
I know some of you here are/were wrestling fans, but even if you're not this is of interest.  Well if you are interested in wrestling, you probably know of the site Wrestlecrap, which covers the dumbest gimmicks, angles, etc. in the history of the "sport."  Part of its weekly updates include letters to R.D. Reynolds, the keeper of the site.  Well in this week's mailbag, if you scroll a ways down, someone asks R.D. what he thought were the worst game shows ever.  His answer was basically that he "didn't think there were any bad game shows."  But of course WE know better!  

If you wanna check it out, and maybe inform RD of the "GameShowCrap" we've been exposed to, just go to http://www.wrestlecrap.com and click on "RD's Mailbag"
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 09:04:35 AM by JMFabiano »
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.

jalman

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2004, 03:32:02 PM »
Where it all started...

BD: This isn't Bumper Stumpers - learn to spell, you moron.

This was from last week's mailbag, where Real Deal spent the entire page bashing idiotic emails.  Maybe there's already a "Game show crap" topic on the Wrestlecrap forums.  I feel like the only one who liked the "Pez Whatley" gag.

JMFabiano

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2004, 04:53:02 PM »
[quote name=\'jalman\' date=\'May 14 2004, 02:32 PM\'] Where it all started...

BD: This isn't Bumper Stumpers - learn to spell, you moron.

This was from last week's mailbag, where Real Deal spent the entire page bashing idiotic emails.  Maybe there's already a "Game show crap" topic on the Wrestlecrap forums.  I feel like the only one who liked the "Pez Whatley" gag. [/quote]
Come on, everyone knows that the Ultimate Warrior was really Rocky King ;-)

Yeah I remember the Bumper Stumpers reference, RD must really know his game shows.  As for a GameShowCrap thread, your wish is my command....even put it in RD's folder...let the enlightening process begin ;-)

You'll need an EZBoard account, of course...

http://p076.ezboard.com/fwrestlecrap42390f...opicID=74.topic
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 05:06:47 PM by JMFabiano »
I'm a pacifist, and even I would like to see a little more action.