Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kid's Game Shows  (Read 3590 times)

PeterMarshallFan

Kid's Game Shows
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2004, 04:54:52 PM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'May 22 2004, 01:15 AM\'] [quote name=\'uncamark\' date=\'May 21 2004, 04:32 PM\'] Since Sony owns both the 1977 and 1981 versions, we can assume that GSN has access to them (as if it really matters nowadays).  GSN aired "QKC" back in the days of Kid's Zone on Saturday mornings. [/quote]
I recall the 1981 version being listed as a choice on the last "Feast of Favorites" ballot. [/quote]
Are you sure it was the 1981 version? It was simply listed as "New Quiz Kids" IIRC--meaning it could've been the McKrell version, the Lear version, or maybe even a combination of both.

Or did something change and I missed it?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2004, 04:55:09 PM by PeterMarshallFan »

LA the DJ

Kid's Game Shows
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2004, 12:21:31 AM »
Let's not forget Marc Summers also hosted a couple daytime chat shows, and seems to have his name thrown around when the good hosting jobs show up. I believe he was one of the late runners for the job on the last incarnation of Squares.

Also, Make the Grade's Lew Schneider is now head writer for the very successful Everybody Loves raymond.

....and Wesley Eure was awesome compared to Larry Toffler.
Help control the moron population, if you know a moron, kick him in a strategic location.

inturnaround

Kid's Game Shows
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2004, 12:33:27 AM »
[quote name=\'nWo_Whammy\' date=\'May 25 2004, 12:21 AM\'] ....and Wesley Eure was awesome compared to Larry Toffler. [/quote]
 I think that line is the best example of damning someone with faint praise I've heard in a long time.
Joe Coughlin     
Human