Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Family Feud questions  (Read 1882 times)

adamjk

Family Feud questions
« on: May 24, 2004, 05:27:44 PM »
Sorry about posting in the show summaries section before, feel free to delete it Matt or Chris
I have a few Family Feud questions.

1. How many episodes did seasons 2 and 3 of Anderson Feud have? I know the first season had 195. The reason I ask is for my Karn shows that I have, I wanna figure out the actual episode number when combined with the Anderson shows.

2. Did the syndie Combs run air out of order in some markets? The reason I ask it because I have a few original broadcast shows from 94 on a tape, and they seem to air out of order. They air after a Price episode from 94, those episodes I think aired one right after the other.(on a day by day basis of course)

Note: Please only reply to this if you have an actual response to my questions, no ridiculing please. Thank you.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Family Feud questions
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 06:10:57 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'May 24 2004, 02:27 PM\'] Note: Please only reply to this if you have an actual response to my questions, no ridiculing please. Thank you. [/quote]
 Hmm. Yep. Still nothing to say.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Ian Wallis

Family Feud questions
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2004, 09:39:36 AM »
My original thought is that the Combs "Feud" ran IN ORDER in every market.  THe show had returning champions and by then, was delivered via satellite.
For more information about Game Shows and TV Guide Magazine, click here:
https://gamesandclassictv.neocities.org/
NEW LOCATION!!!

uncamark

Family Feud questions
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2004, 12:49:35 PM »
[quote name=\'Ian Wallis\' date=\'May 25 2004, 08:39 AM\']My original thought is that the Combs "Feud" ran IN ORDER in every market.  THe show had returning champions and by then, was delivered via satellite.[/quote]
That is correct.  Bicycling was pretty much a dead issue by then.  The only instance I can think of a show airing out of order is an emergency replacement show being aired in case there'd been satellite problems during the feed (and I believe that those are provided to stations for that contingency).