Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Pillsbury Bakeoff  (Read 1522 times)

MaryM7643

Pillsbury Bakeoff
« on: May 28, 2004, 04:27:26 PM »
This years Pillsbury Bakeoff takes place next month. Will it air on CBS, and will there be a Classic TPIR to fill the second half-hour?

inturnaround

Pillsbury Bakeoff
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2004, 04:57:55 PM »
I don't know. I looked on the Bake Off website, but there was no press release on it. It takes place on June 29th, though, and will be hosted this year by Dick Clark.
Joe Coughlin     
Human

Craig Karlberg

Pillsbury Bakeoff
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2004, 05:07:20 AM »
With Dick Clark as host, I'm not sure if CBS will even get this one this year.  As one sportscaster said when the US hockey team was about to beat the USSR in 1980 "Do you believe in miracles?"

BrandonFG

Pillsbury Bakeoff
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2004, 07:26:03 AM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'May 29 2004, 04:07 AM\'] With Dick Clark as host, I'm not sure if CBS will even get this one this year.  As one sportscaster said when the US hockey team was about to beat the USSR in 1980 "Do you believe in miracles?" [/quote]
 I'm not following you...why *wouldn't* it be on CBS just because of Dick Clark? He did do "Winning Lines," after all.
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!