Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Kentucky Lottery Press Release  (Read 1161 times)

Michael Brandenburg

Kentucky Lottery Press Release
« on: June 02, 2004, 08:17:26 PM »
This was posted on the Kentucky Lottery Corporation's website on 6-1-2004:

Louisville Woman to Try Her Luck on Powerball Instant Millionaire
Carolyn Link of Louisville is next to try her luck on Powerball Instant Millionaire to be aired this weekend [June 5-6, 2004].  Carolyn will be playing this weekend for 55 “at-home” players from around Kentucky.

This will be Carolyn’s second time to appear on the game show. She won $8,828 when she appeared last month on May 15th.

And one of those players Carolyn will be playing for is going to be ME -- so tune in this weekend on one of these stations and root for Carolyn to win that million so I can win $10,000 as an "at-home" player!

Michael Brandenburg
(P.S.: It's my own second time to be an "at-home" Powerball Instant Millionaire player as well -- I won $100 on the November 9, 2002 program!)

Michael Brandenburg

Kentucky Lottery Press Release
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 08:28:04 PM »
Oops -- forgot to paste in the link to the Powerball Instant Millionaire TV station log:

http://www.musl.com/pbim/tvstations.shtm.

Michael Brandenburg
(Note to co-worker and one-time TPIR contestant hopeful Angie Peluso: Set your VCR this Saturday night for WLWT, Channel 5 in Cincinnati -- don't set it for WCPO, Channel 9, or you'll get that other lottery show that doesn't have a $1 million top prize!)