Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeopardy Jun. 3 - something I noticed  (Read 1388 times)

Gus

Jeopardy Jun. 3 - something I noticed
« on: June 03, 2004, 07:47:05 PM »
I haven't been watching Jeopardy at all lately, so forgive me if this is a "Woolery-left-Wheel" type of question, but is it just me, or is Jeopardy using a different font for its categories and questions today? I just turned it on, and the category font seems slimmer and smaller, and the question (answer) typeface looks thicker but slightly wider-spaced, even though it still looks like a variant of the Korinna typeface they've used. Am I crazy?

zachhoran

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 07:49:45 PM »
[quote name=\'Gus\' date=\'Jun 3 2004, 06:47 PM\'] I haven't been watching Jeopardy at all lately, so forgive me if this is a "Woolery-left-Wheel" type of question, but is it just me, or is Jeopardy using a different font for its categories and questions today? I just turned it on, and the category font seems slimmer and smaller, and the question (answer) typeface looks thicker but slightly wider-spaced, even though it still looks like a variant of the Korinna typeface they've used. Am I crazy? [/quote]
 They have changed to a slightly different font for displaying the categories and clues.

Gus

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 07:51:40 PM »
That was awfully quick. Thanks.

tvwxman

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2004, 04:17:46 PM »
[quote name=\'Gus\' date=\'Jun 3 2004, 06:51 PM\'] That was awfully quick. Thanks. [/quote]
 Well, that was Awfully Zach....
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"