Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "Match Game '7x" pic request  (Read 1551 times)

bclark71

"Match Game '7x" pic request
« on: June 04, 2004, 07:50:28 PM »
Does anyone have a pic (or a link to one) of the device used at the opening of "Match Game '7x" that shows all of the unit, including attached motor?

No particular reason, just that I'd really like to see it if such a shot exists.

Thanks!

TV Favorites

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 10:32:17 PM »
I know a shot does exist because I've seen it before.  I just don't remember where.

Craig Karlberg

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2004, 04:02:30 AM »
IIRC, that orange spinning thingy is actually used in the beginning of the shows.  Whenever Johnny O calls out a celeberty name, it rotates left to right.  The same thimg happens at the end of the show too.  This occured during its entire run I think.

I wonder if matchgame.org has any pics on that thingy.

tvwxman

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2004, 06:41:21 AM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Jun 5 2004, 03:02 AM\'] IIRC, that orange spinning thingy is actually used in the beginning of the shows.  Whenever Johnny O calls out a celeberty name, it rotates left to right.  The same thimg happens at the end of the show too.  This occured during its entire run I think.

I wonder if matchgame.org has any pics on that thingy. [/quote]
 Thanks for that clarification....I haven't seen this "Match Game" show. Can someone tell me the rules? And who hosted?

And, for tmq's sake, was their a big winner last night on the show? I'd like to jump into my Wayback machine and tape it if there was.

GEEZ!
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

aaron sica

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2004, 09:12:43 AM »
[quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Jun 5 2004, 04:02 AM\'] IIRC, that orange spinning thingy is actually used in the beginning of the shows.  Whenever Johnny O calls out a celeberty name, it rotates left to right.  The same thimg happens at the end of the show too.  This occured during its entire run I think.

I think we have a new champion for "Masters of the Obvious"......And I think we'll have your challenger be Italian, just to ruin your day. OK?

passwordplus

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2004, 11:53:26 AM »
[quote name=\'aaron sica\' date=\'Jun 5 2004, 09:12 AM\'] [quote name=\'Craig Karlberg\' date=\'Jun 5 2004, 04:02 AM\'] IIRC, that orange spinning thingy is actually used in the beginning of the shows.  Whenever Johnny O calls out a celeberty name, it rotates left to right.  The same thimg happens at the end of the show too.  This occured during its entire run I think.

I think we have a new champion for "Masters of the Obvious"......And I think we'll have your challenger be Italian, just to ruin your day. OK? [/quote]
 Would CNR object?

BrandonFG

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2004, 02:09:39 PM »
[quote name=\'tvwxman\' date=\'Jun 5 2004, 05:41 AM\'] Thanks for that clarification....I haven't seen this "Match Game" show. Can someone tell me the rules? And who hosted?

And, for tmq's sake, was their a big winner last night on the show? I'd like to jump into my Wayback machine and tape it if there was.

GEEZ! [/quote]
 The Double space on the Star Wheel wasn't hit throughout the entire season. By my calculations, we're going to have 2 Double winners next year!
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!