Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I have Pyramid clips....  (Read 1245 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
I have Pyramid clips....
« on: June 07, 2004, 03:26:54 AM »
Okay, I finally shot the Tivo into my video card, and I now have two nifty video clips of both Keif Ferrendini's $100K win and Denise Bumbless's seven-clue run with Earl Holliman. (Now if only I could get M.G. McCormack's $100K win, I'd be set.)

So here's the deal, hopefully you folks who do this more than I can help me: The Bumbless clip runs 51 seconds, and is 4.5 megs. The Ferrendini clip runs 1:41, and is 8.8 megs. Both are in MPG format (because my program crashes like hell if I try to turn them into RealMedia, and I'm not sure I'd save all that much anyhow.

So, two questions:

1) Are those a reasonable size, or should I have compressed them more? I didn't want to make the image TOO tiny, and it artifacts like mad if I drop the data rate to 256 from 512. Plus, the space benefit isn't all THAT great.

2) Someone wanna host 'em? I don't particularly want to host these on my webspace, but I'll be happy to pass them on to anyone who wants them with the caveat that they are not to be used as tradebait in any way, shape, or form...if someone asks for 'em, give 'em up for free or not at all.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 12:01:31 PM by clemon79 »
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

KrisW73

I have Pyramid clips....
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 07:50:08 AM »
Chris:

Id be more than happy to host them.  I have the webspace and would freely post the links.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 07:52:42 AM by KrisW73 »

sshuffield70

I have Pyramid clips....
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2004, 09:33:43 AM »
I've also got open space as well.

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
I have Pyramid clips....
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2004, 12:04:41 PM »
Okay, once I get confirmation that the sizes are acceptable, I'll pass 'em along to someone who can then get 'em up for everyone else to grab. I'd like to see 'em on a preexisting clips page, or a well-known Pyramid page, simply because they are pretty significant pieces.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

KrisW73

I have Pyramid clips....
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2004, 12:23:01 PM »
Then I would have to defer as I do not have a page just the space.  I could mirror thenm if bandwidth becomes an issue.