Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wheel Of Fortune is coming to Philadelphia  (Read 2867 times)

fjg5874

Wheel Of Fortune is coming to Philadelphia
« on: June 09, 2004, 10:18:48 AM »
Hello in July America's #1 Syndicated Game Show Wheel of Fortune is coming to my area to tape three weeks of shows in Philadelphia. I went the last time WoF was in my area five years ago. The tape dates for WoF Philadelphia are:
July 16, 17, and 18 2004. They will be taping it at The Wachovia Center. So for those Delaware Valley Game Show fans if you want to be a contestant or be in the studio audience go to WPVI Channel 6 website to enter. The URL is

www.wpvi.com and click on WoF in Philly icon.

I maybe going to see it.

Frank J. Genovay III
Trenton, NJ

aaron sica

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2004, 10:21:18 AM »
Thanks, but this was already covered in another thread.

zachhoran

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2004, 10:22:29 AM »
[quote name=\'fjg5874\' date=\'Jun 9 2004, 09:18 AM\'] Hello in July America's #1 Syndicated Game Show Wheel of Fortune is coming to my area to tape three weeks of shows in Philadelphia. I went the last time WoF was in my area five years ago. The tape dates for WoF Philadelphia are:
July 16, 17, and 18 2004. They will be taping it at The Wachovia Center. So for those Delaware Valley Game Show fans if you want to be a contestant or be in the studio audience go to WPVI Channel 6 website to enter. The URL is

I maybe going to see it.

Frank J. Genovay III
Trenton, NJ [/quote]
 This has already been mentioned. I think most of us in this area are more interested in seeing our online acquaintance co-host TPIR Live at Harrah's in Atlantic City that week than seeing WOF. Is anyone else bothering with trying to get WOF tickets?

cmjb13

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2004, 10:32:27 AM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Jun 9 2004, 10:22 AM\'] [quote name=\'fjg5874\' date=\'Jun 9 2004, 09:18 AM\'] Hello in July America's #1 Syndicated Game Show Wheel of Fortune is coming to my area to tape three weeks of shows in Philadelphia. I went the last time WoF was in my area five years ago. The tape dates for WoF Philadelphia are:

I maybe going to see it.

Frank J. Genovay III
Trenton, NJ [/quote]
This has already been mentioned. I think most of us in this area are more interested in seeing our online acquaintance co-host TPIR Live at Harrah's in Atlantic City that week than seeing WOF. Is anyone else bothering with trying to get WOF tickets? [/quote]
 I was thinking of trying for this, but the chances are so slim, it's not worth it.

Especially considering what they look for in a contestant.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS

Don Howard

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2004, 10:36:30 AM »
[quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Jun 9 2004, 09:32 AM\'] [quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Jun 9 2004, 10:22 AM\'] [quote name=\'fjg5874\' date=\'Jun 9 2004, 09:18 AM\'] Hello in July America's #1 Syndicated Game Show Wheel of Fortune is coming to my area to tape three weeks of shows in Philadelphia. I went the last time WoF was in my area five years ago. The tape dates for WoF Philadelphia are:

I maybe going to see it.

Frank J. Genovay III
Trenton, NJ [/quote]
This has already been mentioned. I think most of us in this area are more interested in seeing our online acquaintance co-host TPIR Live at Harrah's in Atlantic City that week than seeing WOF. Is anyone else bothering with trying to get WOF tickets? [/quote]
I was thinking of trying for this, but the chances are so slim, it's not worth it.

Especially considering what they look for in a contestant. [/quote]
 At last look, they're looking for someone who's a spaz. GIMME A C!

cmjb13

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2004, 11:06:14 AM »
[quote name=\'Don Howard\' date=\'Jun 9 2004, 10:36 AM\'] [quote name=\'cmjb13\' date=\'Jun 9 2004, 09:32 AM\'] [quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Jun 9 2004, 10:22 AM\'] [quote name=\'fjg5874\' date=\'Jun 9 2004, 09:18 AM\'] Hello in July America's #1 Syndicated Game Show Wheel of Fortune is coming to my area to tape three weeks of shows in Philadelphia. I went the last time WoF was in my area five years ago. The tape dates for WoF Philadelphia are:

I maybe going to see it.

Frank J. Genovay III
Trenton, NJ [/quote]

Especially considering what they look for in a contestant. [/quote]
At last look, they're looking for someone who's a spaz. GIMME A C! [/quote]
 No need for insults.
Enjoy lots and lots of backstage TPIR photos and other fun stuff here. And yes, I did park in Syd Vinnedge's parking spot at CBS