Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sorry folks, couldn't get PBIM at all for 6-5-2004  (Read 1413 times)

Michael Brandenburg

Sorry folks, couldn't get PBIM at all for 6-5-2004
« on: June 07, 2004, 05:09:48 PM »
Well, I did set my VCR for 2:05 A.M. this morning (6-7-2004; the normal "rerun" time for the Saturday night Powerball Instant Millionaire program on WLWT in Cincinnati), only to get the last half-hour of an ER episode and the first half-hour of a Dateline episode -- so it looks like NBC's Sunday coverage of remembering Ronald Reagan made chaos out of their affiliates' local schedules.

(One question: If Dateline is supposed to be part of NBC's current effort to elect John Kerry as the next president of the United States, why put this episode on at 2:35 in the morning, when few people are up to watch it?)

The Kentucky Lottery Corporation's official website did announce today that my PBIM studio player, Carolyn Link of Louisville, won the minimum consolation prize of $1,000 for that program, so that means another $100 "home player" prize for me will be coming in my mail in about three weeks.  (Click on the following link for their press release, which includes my name on Carolyn's list of "home players"):

http://www.kylottery.com/show_news_story.h...7396e751676c2f0

Unfortunately, the official Powerball website hasn't been keeping their PBIM winners list up to date, so someone's going to have to search the individual state lottery websites to see who got to play that show's end-game and how much that player won.

The final drawing for the PBIM studio and home players from Kentucky will be tomorrow (6-8-2004) but I see that by joining the Kentucky Lottery's "Players Club," I can still win with any PBIM tickets I find on the street where I live in Dayton, Kentucky!

Michael Brandenburg
(Along with non-winning tickets from other Kentucky Lottery games -- so litterbugs, beware!)

inturnaround

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 10:22:32 PM »
NBC reruns "Meet the Press" and "Dateline NBC" overnight early Monday mornings on many of their affiliates. It's part of their "Up All Night" block which weekdays features week-old reruns of Conan and Jay and on Saturday features classic episodes of Saturday Night Live.
Joe Coughlin     
Human

brianhenke

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2004, 07:24:18 AM »
Here's the story of the winner of Powerball Instant Millionaire (he didn't win that much):

New Hampshire Lottery - Powerball Instant Millionaire 6-5-2004

Brian

100 plus 100 equals 600?

We want some more pro wrestling (STILL) and NASCAR questions!
The leaves start to change color in May?