Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Reagan: A real Wheel Watcher  (Read 2799 times)

aaron sica

Reagan: A real Wheel Watcher
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2004, 01:50:15 PM »
[quote name=\'fostergray82\' date=\'Jun 15 2004, 01:37 PM\'] Well, he might not be saying it, but I am...I swear, both of you act like trolls. And don't give me that stuff about the moderators not allowing trolls, because I'm not trying to hear or read it. You both have troll-like behavior, and even though you both know it's wrong, you continue to do so. Brian, with his mindless attempts to connect anything to a Wheel puzzle, and you with your PJTP. You've both been told to stop by everyone, and you both still continue. [/quote]
I think it's more like Brian attempts to connect ANYTHING to game shows, no matter how obscure, or anything in the Cincinnati area. We're not all in Cincinnati, and most of the time couldn't give two squats about Cincinnati TV.

I agree with Matt (tvwxman)......I mean, there are SOME of us that can attach years to shows (sometimes exact dates for premieres, cancellations, etc.)...But to recall something like "Plinko was won on the 10/25/83 episode of TPiR for $4,000" - That's truly scary and REALLY bordering on obsession.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 01:50:55 PM by aaron sica »

aaron sica

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2004, 01:57:55 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Jun 15 2004, 01:48 PM\'] Based on the above, would you then consider me a troll too? I won't take offense if you feel that way. [/quote]
 I'll just speak for myself here..

No, Adam, I don't think you're a troll. While you may have lots and lots of questions, and at times issues, they all have to do with game shows, and while some of them may be obscure, they're still well on topic.

Not only that, but I don't think you PJTP (post just to post).

BrandonFG

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2004, 04:12:02 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Jun 15 2004, 12:48 PM\'] Based on the above, would you then consider me a troll too? I won't take offense if you feel that way. [/quote]
 Not at all. What you might do may be considered annoying to some, but like Aaron said, it's on-topic, even if that topic is Family Feud most of the time. ;-) Still, that doesn't mean you PJTP; you're just a really curious person. Tell you what: I'd rather have a million Feud questions than a million questions about Hat Putatoe*. :-)

That being said, there are times when you miss the point of some discussions, or what people try to tell you. Just take it as constructive criticism.

*Do a ATGS Google search and type in "Hot Potato" and "L0bstr." It wuld b a funi.
"They're both Norman Jewison movies, Troy, but we did think of one Jew more famous than Tevye."

Now celebrating his 22nd season on GSF!

tvwxman

« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2004, 04:39:19 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Jun 15 2004, 12:48 PM\'] Based on the above, would you then consider me a troll too? I won't take offense if you feel that way. [/quote]
Yes, and you should.

More importantly,  you should learn from your mistakes here. I doubt you have.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 04:42:22 PM by tvwxman »
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"

dzinkin

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2004, 04:46:09 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Jun 15 2004, 01:48 PM\'] Based on the above, would you then consider me a troll too? I won't take offense if you feel that way. [/quote]
Since I've criticized you in the past, Adam, I should make myself clear as well... no, I don't think you're a troll.  To call you a troll would be to imply that you intend to be annoying and/or disruptive, and that you go out of your way to tick people off, sometimes pretending (as Zach does) that you can't control yourself.  While I can't read your mind, I don't think that's your goal when you post.

You do have a lot to learn about what constitutes a reasonably appropriate post -- for example, don't take everything you see or hear at face value, don't spread rumors without regard to whether or not they're true, and above all, learn from your mistakes.  But that's not the same thing as being a troll; if it were, nearly every newbie would be a troll by definition.

(Memo to Mr. Lemon: I know AOLers *are* in a class by themselves, and if you'd like to elaborate, this is your cue. :-)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2004, 04:46:53 PM by dzinkin »