Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Jeopardy rumours  (Read 11543 times)

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
Jeopardy rumours
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2004, 08:50:14 AM »
And just imagine the contestant interview on day 63...

ALEX: Hey, Ken!
KEN: Hey, Alex!
ALEX: 'Sup?
KEN: Nothing. Yourself?
ALEX: Same here. Okay, pick up your signaling buttons...
By day 63, who needs signalling buttons? There won't be any challengers.

More like:

ALEX: Hey, Ken!
KEN: Hey, Alex!
ALEX: 'Sup?
KEN: Nothing. Yourself?
ALEX: Same here.
KEN: Alex, there'll be a little something extra in your pay envelope this week. I think you've been doing a fine job.
ALEX: Thanks Ken, I sure do appreciate it.

Yogi007

Jeopardy rumours
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2004, 03:45:12 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jun 16 2004, 11:32 PM\'] [quote name=\'Yogi007\' date=\'Jun 16 2004, 07:50 PM\'] I knew that....I was trying to be sneaky and find out if Ken wins the next three games and goes up against Matt.  Hey, can't hurt to ask. [/quote]
Yeah, it can.

Some of us DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

Next time you get the idea to be "sneaky"? Don't. [/quote]
 Well, Chris, I guess I don't have to worry about it anymore since Ken won on Friday.  And I promise never to try to be sneaky again.  I betcha that if somebody else posted what I wrote, you probably would have joked with them, but since I'm a newbie, it appears as though you think I don't know the rules.  I was just trying to have a little fun.  Is that so wrong?  (trying to do my best Harvey Fierstein impression from SNL)  <putting hand out for a handshake>
sarcasm included at no extra charge

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
Jeopardy rumours
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2004, 04:46:32 PM »
[quote name=\'Yogi007\' date=\'Jun 19 2004, 12:45 PM\'] I betcha that if somebody else posted what I wrote, you probably would have joked with them, but since I'm a newbie, it appears as though you think I don't know the rules. [/quote]
 You just keep on believing that. You'd be wrong, tho.

It's all good. Just don't be stupid, and we'll get along famously. :)
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

passwordplus

Jeopardy rumours
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2004, 08:26:45 PM »
Day 75: Sony execs show Pat and Vanna the door, and temporarily lay off Alex Trebek due to lack of funds. Johnny Gilbert will be hosting J!(as well as announcing), same for Charlie O. on WOF.(lol)

But this whole thing proves that Jeopardy money is hard-earned vs. Millionaire where you can be stupid and lucky!

Yogi007

Jeopardy rumours
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2004, 03:55:13 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jun 19 2004, 03:46 PM\'] [quote name=\'Yogi007\' date=\'Jun 19 2004, 12:45 PM\'] I betcha that if somebody else posted what I wrote, you probably would have joked with them, but since I'm a newbie, it appears as though you think I don't know the rules. [/quote]
You just keep on believing that. You'd be wrong, tho.

It's all good. Just don't be stupid, and we'll get along famously. :) [/quote]
 Deal.
sarcasm included at no extra charge