Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Davidson Pyramid  (Read 994 times)

Pyramid80

Davidson Pyramid
« on: June 22, 2004, 11:13:57 AM »
I was trying to do research on Orbis Communications and Multimedia Entertainment that distributed Davidson's Pyramid.  Does anyone know if these companies are still around or whether someone bought them out?  Thanks!

zachhoran

Davidson Pyramid
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2004, 11:16:31 AM »
[quote name=\'Pyramid80\' date=\'Jun 22 2004, 10:13 AM\'] I was trying to do research on Orbis Communications and Multimedia Entertainment that distributed Davidson's Pyramid.  Does anyone know if these companies are still around or whether someone bought them out?  Thanks! [/quote]
 I think Orbis and Multimedia are now defunct, and the shows associated with the companies have now become a part of Studios USA, as per a post in ATGS a few years back. Unless Studios USA incorporated into another company since then.

Jimmy Owen

Davidson Pyramid
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2004, 11:31:16 AM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Jun 22 2004, 10:16 AM\'] [quote name=\'Pyramid80\' date=\'Jun 22 2004, 10:13 AM\'] I was trying to do research on Orbis Communications and Multimedia Entertainment that distributed Davidson's Pyramid.  Does anyone know if these companies are still around or whether someone bought them out?  Thanks! [/quote]
I think Orbis and Multimedia are now defunct, and the shows associated with the companies have now become a part of Studios USA, as per a post in ATGS a few years back. Unless Studios USA incorporated into another company since then. [/quote]
 NBC/Universal is the successor to Studios USA.
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.