Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Need help finding some sites  (Read 1547 times)

bwood

Need help finding some sites
« on: June 27, 2004, 01:27:00 AM »
Hey all,
A while back, when the first version of Particleman's superb FF software came out, I came across a site called "Family Feud Recorded Surveys". It was a whole page of FF Q's & A's taken from various shows. I am hosting a game night and when I went to look up the site, my bookmark had been deleted. I Googled it and had no luck. If anyone could point me in the direction of this site, that would be great. I am sick of altering Endless' question book to make the surveys work well. It takes forever if I take questions from that book because the numbers are so radical.

Also, I am thinking about adding Card Sharks as a featured game to this game night. If there anyone knows of any sites with CS survey questions, please let me know, because that would really help me out. If not, I could always modify the FF questions or take my camcorder and go out and tape some scenarios :P

Thanks!

DJDustman

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2004, 02:02:30 AM »

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2004, 02:08:20 AM »
[quote name=\'bwood\' date=\'Jun 26 2004, 10:27 PM\'] I am sick of altering Endless' question book to make the surveys work well. It takes forever if I take questions from that book because the numbers are so radical.
 [/quote]
 Isn't that book the worst? I had the same problem. Worst buck and a half I ever spent at a thrift store. :)
If there anyone knows of any sites with CS survey questions, please let me know, because that would really help me out.
I don't, but maybe someone with the home game can tell you if THOSE questions are worth a damn.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Speedy G

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2004, 09:51:43 AM »
[quote name=\'bwood\' date=\'Jun 27 2004, 12:27 AM\']Also, I am thinking about adding Card Sharks as a featured game to this game night. If there anyone knows of any sites with CS survey questions, please let me know, because that would really help me out. If not, I could always modify the FF questions or take my camcorder and go out and tape some scenarios :P

Thanks![/quote]
http://www.quizland.com

Go to the Majority Says game link near the top.  They're percentage-based, but you can take either choice to get a mix of high and low numbered answers, and the questions vary from serious to funny.
Solar-powered flashlight, hour 4 of the Today show, the Purple Parrots.  *rips open envelope, blows into it*

joshg

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2004, 01:47:51 PM »
[quote name=\'Speedy G\' date=\'Jun 27 2004, 05:51 AM\']http://www.quizland.com
[/quote]
Is this website run by G-T's own Bobby Sherman? (Scroll to the bottom and look at the name)
Because Chiffon Wrinkles...

Chief-O

• .....and it goes like this!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2004, 02:09:32 PM »
Yes, I believe this is the same Bobby/Robert Sherman.
There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people: Religion, politics, and the proper wrapping of microphone cables.