Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: "This Is Your Life" coming to DVD  (Read 1844 times)

davemackey

"This Is Your Life" coming to DVD
« on: June 27, 2004, 08:35:20 PM »
It was the original ambush reality show: an unsuspecting celebrity is barged in on by a grinning emcee holding a gold-leafed book. Upon confirming the celebrity's identity, the host declares... "This Is Your Life!"

Ralph Edwards Productions is putting out a three-DVD set of classic episodes of "This Is Your Life" this fall. It will initially be made available via a half-hour infomercial, then be sold in stores in Spring 2005. The program subjects include movie stars, TV stars, musicians, athletes, war heroes. The shows will include originals from the 1950's and shows from the 1970's syndicated version.

More details on the show can be found at the official This Is Your Life website..

Jimmy Owen

"This Is Your Life" coming to DVD
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2004, 10:05:48 PM »
I'm gonna have to get that.  If it sells well, maybe we'll see some selected "Truth or Consequences." (I doubt "Knockout" will come out of the vaults, however.)  I have been buying quite a few TV show DVDs lately and sometimes you get more than you thought you would.  I just got a 20 episode set of "The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet" from Platinum Disc and in one episode Jay Stewart plays an MC at a dance and in another Bob Eubanks plays a reporter (he only appears briefly.)
Let's Make a Deal was the first show to air on Buzzr. 6/1/15 8PM.