Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Three Quick "Wheel of Fortune" Questions  (Read 7023 times)

Craig Karlberg

Three Quick "Wheel of Fortune" Questions
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2004, 05:17:02 AM »
The + signs are fine but the yellow one is shorter then the other 2.  I guess so it's not to overshadow the red & blue ones I guess.

HairMetalLives

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2004, 06:01:19 AM »
That's why I made it like that. I made them a little huge, admittly. And the thing they're mounted on isn't my best work. I still like #2, though.

Neumms

« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2004, 10:42:36 PM »
On your original question, the font of the trilons was Rockwell Bold Condensed. (I saw it in an ad for a typesetter once.)

HairMetalLives

« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2004, 12:44:01 AM »
Thanks!

HairMetalLives

« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2004, 08:46:52 AM »
Anyone know where I can get Helvetica & Rockwell Bold Condensed for free? I tried searching, but they want me to pay for them. I ain't gonna do it!

GS Warehouse

« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2004, 11:57:20 AM »
[quote name=\'HairMetalLives\' date=\'Jul 4 2004, 08:46 AM\'] Anyone know where I can get Helvetica & Rockwell Bold Condensed for free? I tried searching, but they want me to pay for them. I ain't gonna do it! [/quote]
 Try this link: Fonts o' Plenty

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2004, 05:38:48 PM »
[quote name=\'Neumms\' date=\'Jul 3 2004, 09:42 PM\'] On your original question, the font of the trilons was Rockwell Bold Condensed. (I saw it in an ad for a typesetter once.) [/quote]
 Close, but not quite.  It was Stymie Black Condensed.  Both are square serif fonts, but Rockwell Bold Condensed has a serif over the capital A while Stymie Black Condensed doesn't (as didn't the WoF trilons of that era).  The other difference is there were three serifs over the capital W in Rockwell Bold Condensed, while there were only two in Stymie Black Condensed.

As far as I can tell (using Google), I cannot find any font service that has Stymie Black Condensed available for download.  But it is out there, somewhere.

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)