Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: FF Reusing questions? Plus HS 7/1 questoin...  (Read 1260 times)

Shredder

FF Reusing questions? Plus HS 7/1 questoin...
« on: July 05, 2004, 04:05:33 PM »
I was watching a classic Dawson Fued... the question was 'Name something money can't buy...'

I just tuned in to Karn Fued, and they are doing the same question, with probably the same answers.... Have they reused other questions before?  Probably, I just never noticed it before...

Also, on Fridays CBS Squares, was it celebrity look alike week?  Oone lady looked an awfully lot like Rosie, and the other a little like Letterman..

TV Favorites

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2004, 04:08:17 PM »
I know that the Karn (?) Feud has used the question "Name a famous George", but they must have resurveyed since George W. Bush among others appeared.

sshuffield70

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2004, 04:09:20 PM »
Not certain about "Feud", though I am aware they do recycle questions.  I'm not sure if they recycle answers in the same numbers.

However, H2 did repeat celebrity look-a-likes week last week.

Don Howard

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2004, 05:50:45 PM »
[quote name=\'TV Favorites\' date=\'Jul 5 2004, 03:08 PM\'] I know that the Karn (?) Feud has used the question "Name a famous George", but they must have resurveyed since George W. Bush among others appeared. [/quote]
 Yep, I don't forsee anyone answering GEORGE MAHARIS in a 2004 survey. Speaking of which, does Route 66 play anywhere on the cable these days?

zachhoran

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2004, 06:52:36 PM »
[quote name=\'Shredder\' date=\'Jul 5 2004, 03:05 PM\'] I was watching a classic Dawson Fued... the question was 'Name something money can't buy...'

I just tuned in to Karn Fued, and they are doing the same question, with probably the same answers.... Have they reused other questions before?  Probably, I just never noticed it before...
 [/quote]
 Dawson and Combs Feud reused some of the same questions and same survey results(though when the question asked for a famous person, there'd be a different survey taken between Dawson and Combs Feud). Anderson and Karn Feud used new polls altogether.

Card Shark

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2004, 09:56:33 PM »
[quote name=\'zachhoran\' date=\'Jul 5 2004, 06:52 PM\'] [quote name=\'Shredder\' date=\'Jul 5 2004, 03:05 PM\'] I was watching a classic Dawson Fued... the question was 'Name something money can't buy...'

I just tuned in to Karn Fued, and they are doing the same question, with probably the same answers.... Have they reused other questions before?  Probably, I just never noticed it before...
 [/quote]
Dawson and Combs Feud reused some of the same questions and same survey results(though when the question asked for a famous person, there'd be a different survey taken between Dawson and Combs Feud). Anderson and Karn Feud used new polls altogether. [/quote]
 Questions used on the daytime Dawson Feud were used on the syndie run at later points. I remember watching both the ABC and syndie reruns on GSN Memorial Day in 2000. A question that was on the ABC show was also on the syndie one. There is a difference of about 3 years between the shows.
Adam Strom