Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Price Is Right home game  (Read 4043 times)

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
The Price Is Right home game
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2004, 12:45:58 AM »
[quote name=\'Pyramid80\' date=\'Aug 5 2004, 07:56 PM\'] [quote name=\'curtking\' date=\'Aug 5 2004, 04:00 PM\'] Sounds like KMart has a special arrangement with Endless, but that's just a guess.

[/quote]
I agree with you on that comment.  My local Wal-Mart store and Toys R' Us never had the Osmond Pyramid game but K-Mart had plenty of them in stock.  I wonder if that game will get the ax since the show did? [/quote]
 "Password" is still in stores, and it hasn't been on TV for 15 years.  AFAIK, Wal-Mart has never cared for the Endless line.
--Mark
Phil 4:13

Pyramid80

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2004, 06:40:24 AM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Aug 5 2004, 11:45 PM\'] "Password" is still in stores, and it hasn't been on TV for 15 years.  AFAIK, Wal-Mart has never cared for the Endless line. [/quote]
 I agree but you don't see any set pictures or pictures of Allen Ludden & Bert Convy on the box either.  I guess if the game continues to sell they could remove the Pyramid set and Donny from the box.  Just a thought, but I really could care less one way or another.

Bob Zager

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2004, 10:14:16 AM »
The Kmart store in my area HAS it now!  So, it should show it at all Kmart stores any day now, I'm sure.

From the illustration on the box bottom, it looks GREAT!   I'd hate to spoil the fun for anyone, by describing the contents, but I'm sure all those who've been wanting to see it, will really like it!

Congratulations, Travis!  Job well done!

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2004, 06:34:25 PM »
[quote name=\'Bob Zager\' date=\'Aug 7 2004, 07:14 AM\'] The Kmart store in my area HAS it now!  So, it should show it at all Kmart stores any day now, I'm sure.

From the illustration on the box bottom, it looks GREAT!   I'd hate to spoil the fun for anyone, by describing the contents, but I'm sure all those who've been wanting to see it, will really like it!

Congratulations, Travis!  Job well done! [/quote]
 Hmm. Perhaps I will take a ride down to We "B" Toyz a little later.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

tommycharles

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2004, 07:34:36 PM »
[quote name=\'Pyramid80\' date=\'Aug 6 2004, 05:40 AM\'] I agree but you don't see any set pictures or pictures of Allen Ludden & Bert Convy on the box either.  I guess if the game continues to sell they could remove the Pyramid set and Donny from the box.  Just a thought, but I really could care less one way or another. [/quote]
 Well it worked fine before (not saying anyone bought it, but it seemed to work) to use the CBS $25,000 Pyramid graphics, no reason they couldn't do the same again now.

MitchJoseph2004

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2004, 06:13:06 PM »
Picked up the game today at my 'small-town' K-mart, and well, all I have to say is that it is awesome!
I too won't spoil it for anyone, but just be sure to pick it up. If it's at my K-mart, it should be everywhere.

Its well worth the money! :)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2004, 06:26:57 PM »
Frankly, I'm waiting for a full review. I want it spoiled. I want to know all about it so I know if I should spend the $13. And no, "you should spend the $13" is not enough of a review.

C'mon. You people can't wait to tell us when someone goofs up playing Hit Me. Tell us what this thing has in the box.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

dzinkin

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2004, 06:44:58 PM »
How the hell do you "spoil" a home game anyway?

tvwxman

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2004, 09:09:51 PM »
SPOILER
I won tonights "Price is Right" game at the Matt Scott household. I was a Double Showcase winner after bidding on my Car/Hawaii/Living Room showcase. My bid of $27,433 was only off by $131.

Jake the cat bid $33,500 on his "Main Street" showcase. He overbid by a longshot!

My total winnings, including a narrow loss on the "Lucky Seven" game : $43,742.

Yay me!

That's how you spoil a home game win.
-------------

Matt

- "May all of your consequences be happy ones!"