Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Wheel Bonus Puzzles  (Read 1201 times)

Peter Sarrett

Wheel Bonus Puzzles
« on: July 16, 2004, 04:16:02 AM »
The station that runs Wheel of Fortune in Seattle is running a sweepstakes to win an audition for the show.  You can enter each day, but you have to know the answer to the bonus puzzle from that day to do so.  I don't usually watch Wheel, and while I could Tivo it, I figured there are plenty of people here who watch it daily and could help out.

If someone could post the solution to the bonus puzzle in this thread each day until the end of the month, I (and any other Seattle-based readers) would appreciate it.

rugrats1

Wheel Bonus Puzzles
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2004, 07:53:44 AM »
If someone could post the solution to the bonus puzzle in this thread each day until the end of the month, I (and any other Seattle-based readers) would appreciate it.

In this case, shouldn't this thread be in "Show Summaries"?

Peter Sarrett

Wheel Bonus Puzzles
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2004, 02:16:40 PM »
I wasn't sure where to put it-- I'm not looking for a complete summary, and am looking to put the bonus answers all in one thread for easy access / avoidance.  The moderators are welcome to move it if the thread would be more appropriate elsewhere.

ShoeHorn

Wheel Bonus Puzzles
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2004, 02:27:55 PM »
It's a pity no one here owns a c-band satellite dish. The Jeopardy/Wheel feeds are still free to air and are usually about 4 days ahead of airdate. Fun, tho.