Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Karn Feud  (Read 1403 times)

adamjk

Karn Feud
« on: July 19, 2004, 06:53:56 PM »
I was watching an old Karn Feud rerun on PAX that I had taped a while back, and there was an interesting moment in the 2nd question. The question was, name something you might hide from your spouse. One family, had two strikes on them, and they said, another spouse, which gave them the 3rd strike. The other family tries to steal with an affair. They get credit for the answer and take the bank. Now my question is, isn't another spouse, and an affair more or less the same?

Particleman

Karn Feud
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 07:11:15 PM »
No, it's not the same.  Having an affair is something you do because you want to.  Getting married is something you do because you have to.

JayC

Karn Feud
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2004, 07:19:14 PM »
When someone is having an affair, they don't necessarily marry that person, right?

dzinkin

Karn Feud
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2004, 07:22:36 PM »
[quote name=\'adamjk\' date=\'Jul 19 2004, 06:53 PM\'] Now my question is, isn't another spouse, and an affair more or less the same? [/quote]
 If you've been married once before, then get divorced and marry someone else, you didn't have an affair with your first spouse.

WhammyPower

Karn Feud
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2004, 07:22:58 PM »
[quote name=\'JayC\' date=\'Jul 19 2004, 05:19 PM\'] When someone is having an affair, they don't necessarily marry that person, right? [/quote]
 Right.  And besides, polygamy is illegal in all states.  (For the most part)