Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I think Mr. Jennings deserves this  (Read 5159 times)

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
I think Mr. Jennings deserves this
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2004, 05:04:02 PM »
It is my guess, as someone who enjoys the practice a great deal, that Chris is playing devil's advocate with all of you folks who are crowing Ken as The Best Thing To Happen To Game Shows...Wait, Maybe My Entire Life, and jerking your chains a little bit, while Ken would be the first to tell you he puts his pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us.* And he seems to be enjoying a good deal of success.

* I do not put my pants on one leg at a time like the rest of you. I have a member of my staff hold them open while I jump into them.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe

Lemonjello

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2004, 05:17:25 PM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Jul 23 2004, 03:04 PM\'] [quote name=\'Lemonjello\' date=\'Jul 23 2004, 02:02 PM\'] [quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Jul 23 2004, 02:28 PM\'] [quote name=\'Lemonjello\' date=\'Jul 23 2004, 01:13 PM\'] Yes, but Trebek is very much alive and quite popular, isn't he? And, he and Cullen are comparable, aren't they? [/quote]
Not at all.
Read up about 3 posts. [/quote]
I think you'd better see my post about Barry Bonds and Babe Ruth. [/quote]
I think you'd better have an inkling of a clue as to what your posting, as two baseball players, versus two game show hosts are two completely different mediums. [/quote]
Oy vey.

It's a perfectly good comparison. It doesn't matter that baseball and game shows are completely different things. I'm still comparing dead guy to living guy and dead guy to living guy (to show that being dead isn't necessarily a disadvantage Google-wise).
« Last Edit: July 23, 2004, 05:32:07 PM by Lemonjello »

chris319

• Co-Executive Producer
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2004, 06:16:45 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jul 23 2004, 02:04 PM\'] It is my guess, as someone who enjoys the practice a great deal, that Chris is playing devil's advocate with all of you folks who are crowing Ken as The Best Thing To Happen To Game Shows...Wait, Maybe My Entire Life, and jerking your chains a little bit, while Ken would be the first to tell you he puts his pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us.* And he seems to be enjoying a good deal of success.

* I do not put my pants on one leg at a time like the rest of you. I have a member of my staff hold them open while I jump into them. [/quote]
You're smarter than you look. I have no idea what you look like, but you're smarter.

We didn't set this board up for people NOT to discuss things. I am openly not a Ken fan, and it's only logical for me to use this as grist for our little discussion mill. As pointed out elsewhere, this subject is so topical that the N.Y. Times is doing stories about Ken; it is likewise logical that there would be a lot of message traffic about him on a game show discussion board.

As for insulting Ken, I apologize if he feels insulted by anything I have written, but I would ask JenKennings to name one actor of any standing who has never received an unfavorable review (if Ken shows up at the Game Show Congreff with a switchblade, I'm in deep doo-doo).

As for putting on pants, after I command my pants to stand up by themselves, I levitate and float into them. The staff is busy warming up the limo.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2004, 06:50:42 PM by chris319 »