Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MOGSM suggestions...  (Read 5527 times)

Kevin Prather

MOGSM suggestions...
« on: July 14, 2003, 12:13:19 AM »
lets post ideas for MOGSM specials like we did on EZBoard.

my suggestions:

1) Match Game '76: Bill, the sports reporter said \"I asked the baseball manager how the team was doing. And he said 'We're holding our own.' Then i went in to the locker room... *huge laughter*...the entire team was holding their own ________s!

*snip*

Gene: What did you say, Brett?

Brett: No! They were a sports team, right? Yes! They were holding their own balls!

2) $25,000 Pyramid:

Dick (to a female celeb): You were great last night.

Female celeb: Thank you, Dick. So were you.

Dick: Yah...NO!

*huge laughter*

(Apparantly, Dick and Celeb were speaking of a movie.)

3) $20,000 Pyramid:

Dick: Ms. Falk, where did you fly in from?

Ms. Falk: Downtown L.A.

Dick: Were we on the same flight together?

Ms. Falk: Gee, I didn't see you there in coach!

(The next one probably won't happen, since a tape of the incident can't be found, and there is question as toward it actually happened, but...)

4) You bet your life:

GROUCHO: \"How many children do you have, Mrs. Story?\"

MRS. STORY: \"I have 22 children.\"

GROUCHO: \"Why do you have so many children? That's a big responsibility and a big burden.\"

MRS. STORY: \"Well, because I love my children and I think that's our purpose here on Earth, and I love my husband.\"

GROUCHO: \"I love my cigar, too, but I take it out of my mouth once in a while.\"

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
MOGSM suggestions...
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2003, 12:13:54 AM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Jul 13 2003, 11:13 PM\'] lets post ideas for MOGSM specials like we did on EZBoard.

my suggestions:

1) Match Game '76: Bill, the sports reporter said "I asked the baseball manager how the team was doing. And he said 'We're holding our own.' Then i went in to the locker room... *huge laughter*...the entire team was holding their own ________s!

*snip*

Gene: What did you say, Brett?

Brett: No! They were a sports team, right? Yes! They were holding their own balls!

2) $25,000 Pyramid:

Dick (to a female celeb): You were great last night.

Female celeb: Thank you, Dick. So were you.

Dick: Yah...NO!

*huge laughter*

(Apparantly, Dick and Celeb were speaking of a movie.)

3) $20,000 Pyramid:

Dick: Ms. Falk, where did you fly in from?

Ms. Falk: Downtown L.A.

Dick: Were we on the same flight together?

Ms. Falk: Gee, I didn't see you there in coach!

(The next one probably won't happen, since a tape of the incident can't be found, and there is question as toward it actually happened, but...)

4) You bet your life:

GROUCHO: "How many children do you have, Mrs. Story?"

MRS. STORY: "I have 22 children."

GROUCHO: "Why do you have so many children? That's a big responsibility and a big burden."

MRS. STORY: "Well, because I love my children and I think that's our purpose here on Earth, and I love my husband."

GROUCHO: "I love my cigar, too, but I take it out of my mouth once in a while." [/quote]
 Brad Francinnis has video of #3, and didnt they show #4 on special #3?
--Mark
Phil 4:13

Kevin Prather

MOGSM suggestions...
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2003, 12:17:58 AM »
he has video of 2 and 3.

and no. #4 hasn't aired anywhere yet. not even in the original broadcast. that's my understanding, anyway.

BrandonFG

MOGSM suggestions...
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2003, 09:59:35 AM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Jul 13 2003, 11:17 PM\'] he has video of 2 and 3.

and no. #4 hasn't aired anywhere yet. not even in the original broadcast. that's my understanding, anyway. [/quote]
 From what I understand, isn't #4 an urban legend that has yet to be proven, kinda like the \"In the ass\" NG clip that was denied for so long?
"I just wanna give a shoutout to my homies in their late-30s who are watching this on Paramount+ right now, cause they couldn't stay up late enough to watch it live!"

Now celebrating his 21st season on GSF!

ChuckNet

MOGSM suggestions...
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2003, 12:25:13 PM »
From what I understand, isn't #4 an urban legend that has yet to be proven, kinda like the \"In the ass\" NG clip that was denied for so long?

Snopes.com has it classified as \"undetermined\", so its status is still up in the air for now.

Chuck Donegan (The Illustrious \"Chuckie Baby\")

SRIV94

• From the Rock of Chicago, almost live...
MOGSM suggestions...
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2003, 12:27:41 PM »
[quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Jul 13 2003, 11:13 PM\']Brad Francinnis has video of #3, and didnt they show #4 on special #3?[/quote]
I'm reasonably sure what they showed was the \"Pedro Gonzales Gonzales\" clip (which I believe also aired on NBC's 60th anniversary special).

Doug
Doug
----------------------------------------
"When you see the crawl at the end of the show you will see a group of talented people who will all be moving over to other shows...the cameramen aren't are on that list, but they're not talented people."  John Davidson, TIME MACHINE (4/26/85)

Kevin Prather

MOGSM suggestions...
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2003, 12:32:26 PM »
actually, i think DSmith is thinking of the \"made love to by a Frenchman\" clip

Kevin Prather

MOGSM suggestions...
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2003, 03:00:57 PM »
others...

Match Game:

Gene: Ok, \"I think my wife wanted to marry a surgeon. every night when we go to bed, she makes me wear...\"

Contestant: ...a blank. ...no! i mean...

Hollywood Squares:

Tom: In the Herman Melville novel \"Moby Dick\", what is Captain Ahab's peg leg made of?

Brad Garrett: It wouldn't be Moby's d***, would it?

Match Game '74:
(not exact phrasing, but you get the idea.)

Gene: Dr. Joe said, \"I don't like working on cavemen. I got really nervous when i had to tell him to ________.\"

Contestant: Say \"aah.\"

*snip*

Gene: Ok, Richard. What did you say?

Richard: I got nervous when i told him to bend over.

*laughter*

Gene: Ok, Patti, what did you say?

Patti Deutch: I had no idea he was going to say \"bend over\". i said \"open wide.\"

*huge laughter*

Hollywood Squares:

Tom: Mama, true or false: there is now an airline that allows you to ride in the airplanes naked.

Mama: Oh, lord! \"Please adjust yourself to the full upright position!\"

TV Favorites

MOGSM suggestions...
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2003, 05:23:40 PM »
[quote name=\'SRIV94\' date=\'Jul 14 2003, 12:27 PM\'] [quote name=\'Dsmith\' date=\'Jul 13 2003, 11:13 PM\']Brad Francinnis has video of #3, and didnt they show #4 on special #3?[/quote]
I'm reasonably sure what they showed was the "Pedro Gonzales Gonzales" clip (which I believe also aired on NBC's 60th anniversary special).

Doug [/quote]
 Yep, they showed it already.  I can't remember which special it was (I'm thinking #4), but I just had my tape out watching it a few days ago.

Starkman

MOGSM suggestions...
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2003, 09:44:49 PM »
the animal crap stunt from Cram \"Man you guys really know your sh!t\"

i know its so staged but it still cracks me up.

The dancing crossdressers from Israeli Lingo that was shown on Naturally Stoned

Any balloon popping stunt from Gurrera de los Sexos (anyone who watches this guilty mexican pleasure will get it right off ;) ) R I S Q U E and F U N N Y to the max

\"Bounce the bimbo, flush the fluzee, heave the hottie\" from the PB Weakest Link, one of the better slams from anne there was on the NBC run.

\"i think ill go to P\" from Blockbusters

Dbacksfan12

• Just leave the set; that’d be terrific.
MOGSM suggestions...
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2003, 10:58:04 PM »
[quote name=\'whoserman\' date=\'Jul 14 2003, 11:32 AM\'] actually, i think DSmith is thinking of the "made love to by a Frenchman" clip [/quote]
 How about I speak for myself?  Just a thought....
--Mark
Phil 4:13

ChuckNet

MOGSM suggestions...
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2003, 12:02:36 AM »
How about I speak for myself? Just a thought....

Yes, I know for a fact Don will sue the next person who thinks they speak for him... :-)

Chuck Donegan (The Comedic \"Chuckie Baby\")

Kevin Prather

MOGSM suggestions...
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2003, 07:53:39 PM »
PYL:

Peter: Anyone who has ever had a mother, or been one, should know this. Feed a cold, starve a what?

(brenda rings in)

Brenda: FEVER!

Peter: Is it

Fever
Flu
Virus

Mark?

Mark: Fever.

Peter: Michelle?

Michelle: Brenda is a mother, and I agree.

Robert Hutchinson

MOGSM suggestions...
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2003, 02:50:26 AM »
I'm just overwhelmed by the outrageousness of that particular game show moment.
Visit my CB radio at www.twitter.com/ertchin

clemon79

• Director of Suck Consolidation
MOGSM suggestions...
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2003, 11:24:12 AM »
[quote name=\'Robert Hutchinson\' date=\'Aug 13 2003, 11:50 PM\'] I'm just overwhelmed by the outrageousness of that particular game show moment. [/quote]
 It's so Truly Outrageous it makes Gem look like William F. Buckley.
Chris Lemon, King Fool, Director of Suck Consolidation
http://fredsmythe.com
Email: clemon79@outlook.com  |  Skype: FredSmythe