Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Best Jeopardy! theme song  (Read 14356 times)

mystery7

Best Jeopardy! theme song
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2004, 05:30:04 PM »
[quote name=\'clemon79\' date=\'Jul 26 2004, 10:49 PM\'] (You DID check all your carts before the show, right? ;)) [/quote]
 Carts?! Tha's ol' skool, yo! They must use a server to store the music cuts by now. Or since it's a Sony show, maybe sut'm proprietary like MiniDisc.

I doubt you've heard of a band called Brave Combo, but they did a real neat schottische version of Jeopardy! on their Group Dance Epidemic disc.

I ain't gonna touch the "reach" line with a medical probe.

sshuffield70

« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2004, 05:45:52 PM »
[quote name=\'mystery7\' date=\'Jul 27 2004, 04:30 PM\'] I doubt you've heard of a band called Brave Combo, but they did a real neat schottische version of Jeopardy! on their Group Dance Epidemic disc.

I ain't gonna touch the "reach" line with a medical probe. [/quote]
 Brave Combo?

Of course I've heard of Brave Combo!  Been hearing about them for YEARS!  'Cause see, I went to the same ol' college they did.........:) :) :)

Chelsea Thrasher

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2004, 10:53:07 AM »
Just because I was utterly and completely bored (dangerous thing), and didn't see it anywhere else, I've uploaded a complete copy of the current theme to the web. Apologies for sound quality, it's the best I could get (pulled from an old SWF that used to be on the J! site)

http://home.mchsi.com/~sjthrasher/Jeopardy...rumentation.mp3

(They've redone the instrumentation a couple times since debuting the theme...This is the first instrumentation)

Kevin Prather

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2004, 04:55:45 PM »
Does anyone know where/if the current instrumentation of the theme is available?

Steve Gavazzi

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2004, 05:55:28 PM »
[quote name=\'Seth Thrasher\' date=\'Jul 28 2004, 10:53 AM\'] Just because I was utterly and completely bored (dangerous thing), and didn't see it anywhere else, I've uploaded a complete copy of the current theme to the web. Apologies for sound quality, it's the best I could get (pulled from an old SWF that used to be on the J! site)

http://home.mchsi.com/~sjthrasher/Jeopardy...rumentation.mp3

(They've redone the instrumentation a couple times since debuting the theme...This is the first instrumentation) [/quote]
 I currently have no way to get the theme from my other computer to this one.  You are awesome. :-)

Luxo1

« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2004, 07:38:06 PM »
Does anyone know of a site where one can download the 2003-04 Jeopardy theme?

sshuffield70

« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2004, 09:03:52 PM »
I'm not aware of one for the most current season.  Just the one that was posted on Thursday.  I now have that at the Ultraplex as "Jeopardy02"